He seems more enraged than ever as he stands and strides up to me, he hisses in my face as I barely flinch. I simply don't care anymore. Neteyam and Lo'ak stare, eyes wide and mouth agape as Tuk hides into our mothers shoulder.

"Watch your mouth A'nityra!" He bellows.

"What?! Scared that I'm right Jake Sully!? You know what? What's Tuk's Favourite colour?"

He stays silent.

"What's Lo'ak's first bead on his songcord?"

Silent.

"Do you even know how old I am?" I ask in disbelief.

"You're sixteen, I know this family!-"

"I'm seventeen Sully. I guess the day of my birth wasn't memorable enough for you" I scowl. I drop the plate pieces from my hands as I shove a finger into his chest.

"You're a pretty shit excuse of a father"

I walk off quickly, exiting the home. I didn't want to see, much less sleep in the same home as him right now.

I didn't necessarily know where I was going to go. I also knew I was supposed to stay in the marui's until tomorrow morning.

I began walking to the forest, this time not blinded. I saw the area spring to life as I strolled around, my mood was still slightly dampened, but I just had to remember I was going to become a member of a new family tomorrow.

I found the base of a large tree and began to curl into a ball. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a twig snap. My ears flinched as I saw a blue body emerge from the shadows. I quickly sprung up into the tree as I laid on an extended branch, hovering my body over the intruders. The rough bark grazed along my skin as I shuffled slightly.

As soon as I had a good angle I dropped onto the body, I swung the na'vi with momentum as they slammed into a tree and fell with a groan. I noticed another voice as a boy rushed to the body.

"Neteyam!"

"Lo'ak?"

"A'nityra!?"

We all yelled at one another, calling out names as we both rushed at Neteyam who was groaning on the floor, clutching his side.

"What are you guys doing here!" I scold, slightly slapping Lo'ak at the back of his head. I roll my eyes and help Neteyam stand. A small girl emerged from the bushes and held onto my hips.

"And you brought Tuk! What where you thinking?!" I reprimand.

"We didn't bring her! She must've followed us!"

"That's worse knucklehead!" Another voice shouts. I'm beginning to wonder who isn't here as Kiri emerges from the shadows.

"Okay, all you stop! What are you doing here? It's dark and Tuk's too young to be wandering around alone" I say. Neteyam scratches the back of his neck as he looks down.

"We just wanted to sleep beside you one last time... you know...before you're married" He said. I look around and everyone else gives affirming nods. My heart feels for them all as I reluctantly agree.

"Fine..." I mumble as I sit down. Tuk shrieks a bit too loud as she flops down onto my chest. Neteyam rests a head on my shoulder as Lo'ak curls into my stomach. Letting our sister's legs hang on his back.

Kiri stands nervously, fiddling with her fingers, not knowing if it was okay.

"Get in here Kiri" I say, tilting my head to my other open shoulder. She slowly rests her head in the open space.