| 98.5 | Introductory Passage |

ARGH, GOD DAMN IT, WATTPAD! I'M SORRY READERS, BUT I'M UPLOADING CHAPTERS ONE-HUNDRED AND ONWARDS OF [D.A.T.A] HERE, 'CAUSE WATTPAD'S BEING AN ASS AND IS ONLY ALLOWING ME TO MAKE ONE-HUNDRED CHAPTERS FOR EACH STORY.

Well, I don't know if anyone's actually reached one-hundred chapters like me, though (sweatdrops).

But, yeah, it's true. You can't have more than one-hundred chapters in a Wattpad story. So, my fellow writers, space your chapters wisely, you'll only get one-hundred of 'em on Wattpad.

Anyways, I've got to start with the introductory passage again, 'cause I need to update the introduction, I guess.

BLEH, ENJOY.

FEEDBACK: HELPS, AND IS NEEDED, 'CAUSE I HAD TO START A NEW STORY, DAMN IT!

WARNING: There's nothin' in this chapter that's noteworthy of a warning.

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own 'The Legend of Zelda', its games or its characters. All rights go to Shigeru Miyamoto, and I only own the storyplot and this fanfiction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TITLE: [Death And The Afterlife] : Part Two.

FANDOM: The Legend of Zelda (all of the games).

SUMMARY: When death is inevitable, so is the afterlife. Although many people believe in Heaven and Hell, [Name] Akiyama believes in nothing but the fact that her body will rot and merge with the Earth itself.

So, when she dies, this wasn't exactly what she expected.

» Twilight x Reader « //» Friendship!Links x Reader « // » Legend of Zelda Fanfic «

TIME PLAN: Following [Death And The Afterlife]'s timeline.

PAIRINGS: Twilight Princess!Link x Reader // Other!Links x Reader (Sibling Relationship).

CHARACTERS: Reader [??], TP!Link [??], OoT!Link [??], MC!Link [??], WW&PH!Link [??], Various!Links [??].

CHAPTERS: I like to keep 'em cracky and random. And, at some points, full of 'Twilight x Reader' romance.

INCLUDING MOVIES? I wish there was one.

SEQUEL? Well, this practically is the sequel.

PREQUEL? [Death And The Afterlife].

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, introduction's done, cover's remade, and everything's set.

ON WITH THE SHOW!

NEXT TIME: | 99 | If Found, Return To [Name] |