𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲.

Start from the beginning

"It's unreal" Adam says. Kevin sighs and says, "just like Philadelphia."

Hank walks over to Kim who walks onto the unit and grabs the file from her and asks, "this is your statement?"

"Yeah"

"I'm gonna bring you to my office and I'm gonna close the door and I need you to memorize this. Every word" Hank says, guiding Kim to his office then closes the door.

Al walks out of the break room and says, "marine unit says no gun yet"

Hank sighed and said, "great"

"Hank" Trudy says walking into the unit.

"Yeah"

"Assistant State's attorney is downstairs."

"Who'd we get?"

"Peter Stone"

Hank looks at Antonio then leaves the unit and Kevin asks, "what was that about?"

"Stones the guy who sent him to prison" Dawson answers.

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine and Jay walk into Chicago Med where they see a crowd of patrolmen and they walk over to Michael's parents.

"Mr and Mrs Ellis. I'm detective Halstead and this is detective Bishop." Jay says.

"They're saying Michael shot the police?" Mrs Ellis says.

"Yeah, he did"

"That couldn't happen. It just couldn't" Mr Ellis states.

"That's what we're here to figure out." Maxine says, "Does your son have access to a gun?"

"No. No knife, no gun, no nothing. Not in my house." Mr Ellis says.

"You have to believe us. Michael doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He's a Chicago scholar, he's on the honor roll." Mrs Ellis states.

"There's no way he could have done this."

"My son didn't do this!" Mrs Ellis starts crying, and sits down on the bench, "he didn't do this"

🪩🪩🪩

Antonio, Maxine and a patrolman are over by the lakefront where the crime accord as a team of divers are in the lake hoping to find the gun.

"Hey" Kelly Severide says, followed by Capp, Cruz, Charlotte and a few other fighter fighters to help search, "we got here as fast as we could. how bad is it?"

"If we don't find a gun, then.." Max says.

"Right"

🪩🪩🪩

After finding the gun, and footage of the exact moment when Kim shot Ellis, who was seen throwing a gun into the lake. the states attorneys office filed indictment charges against Michael Ellis.