𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ RISKY BUSINESS
chapter twenty five. called in dead.

Five masked offenders rush into a nightclub, long guns drawn

Five masked offenders rush into a nightclub, long guns drawn. One of them shoots at a mirror and another yells, "everyone get down!"

"Everyone get down now!"

The manager, Trenton Bostaph, puts his hands up as one of the masked offenders points their gun at him who says, "I got 10 grand in the safe. Just take it and don't kill anyone, okay?"

"Down stairs!" one of the offenders takes the key from around the owner's neck. "I don't know what you think you've heard. There's nothing down there"

"Go, move!" One of the offenders pushes the owner to guide them towards the basement. One of the offenders blasts open the basement door with their shotgun and they storm in.

"Open it!" One of them says, pointing the shotgun at the man.

"You know this is suicide"

The masked offender takes the key and opens the door, where there were girls standing at tables, packaging the drugs.

"On the floor!"

"Get down!"

"There's no way you're getting out of here alive" Trenton says, as one of the offenders points their gun at him, while two others grab the packaged drugs to put in the duffles and the other two slamming their sledge hammers into the concrete walls.

The masked offenders escape through the whole in the wall just in time for the bodyguards to storm into the room. They run down the street and jump into the back of a blue pick up.

Maxine takes her mask off and smiles looking over at Jay. "That was awesome"

Erin looks behind her from the driver's seat, "did you get it?"

Jay grabs a package and slams it on the back window.

🪩🪩🪩

Erin backs the Chevy truck up into the roll up, where Hank, Mickey and Kevin were.

"Everybody in one piece?" Hank questions, opening the tailgate, so the guys can get out.

"Twenty kilos of pure passion" Dawson says, getting out of the truck followed by Al, Adam, Jay then Maxine.

"Oh yeah. It's been awhile since we pulled a rip. Forgot how much fun it was" Al says, patting Hank on the back.