𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

Start from the beginning

"Alright, we're not gonna charge Ames yet, but just hold him. We'll see if we can scare out the big fish" Voight says.

"The way the trap was built, I got a good idea who did it." Al states.

"Good. Lean on the trap guy"

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine, Erin and Kim walk into the Ames residence following Mrs Ames into the den who says, "We've been trying to reach him. We didn't know what had happened. I mean, there's obviously been some kind of mistake"

"Ma'am, If there's been a mistake, it looks like your husband made it" Max says.

"He said he was going to Canada" Kim states.

"He teaches a seminar at Windsor university" Mrs Ames says.

"Have you noticed any unusual behavior lately?" Erin asks. Claire scoffs and says, "my husband hasn't changed in 30 years and trust me, he is not a criminal"

"Do you work, Mrs Ames?" Erin asks, looking around the very nice house.

"I volunteer"

"It's just a very nice house on a professor's salary"

"The money comes from my side of the family. This is a mistake. You have the wrong man"

"Mom, I just got your message" a female voice says, walking into the den.

"Pearl, these are police officers"

"Why is my dad in jail?"

"Because we found 10 kilos of heroin in his car" Maxine states.

"That is crazy. There's no way that could ever happen."

"Well, either your dads mixed up with the wrong people or he's the unluckiest man in the world" Erin says.

"You've got the wrong person." Pearl says, "Have you called the lawyer?"

"I just found out"

"Mom, what are you doing? Call the lawyer"

"Does anyone else ever use his car?" Burgess asks.

"Like maybe his daughter?"

"Pearl stop it" Mrs Ames demands.

"Mom, they're accusing Dad of smuggling drugs. And, no, he never lets anyone use his car. I have my own car. You wanna see if there's anything in there?" Pearl says, then walks away. Mrs Ames sighs and says, "I'm sorry. Now, I do need to call the lawyer"

🪩🪩🪩

Maxine, Jay, Erin, Kim, Adam and Kevin roll up to the home of Johnny Zakarian.

"We'll take the back" Max says as she, Erin and Kim walk to the back of the house while the three males take the front.

After clearing the home and heading down to the basement where the boys found a male body all burned up, Erin calls out, "In here"