𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Start from the beginning

I can't see anything! GAHH I CAN'T SEE WHERE SHE'S GOING!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

You landed delicately on the ground. You turned and smirked at his suffering. "Farewell."

That's when the bubbles then exploded and he screamed loudly, there was a bright light and the bubbles force pushed all of his body apart and tearing every piece of flesh. The wind pushed forward and past your figure, making your hair and uniform flail in the wind.

It all died down, and soon, nothing was left but dust. A small breeze blew past and swept the ashes away into the abyss of the forest.

You're figure dropped as you breathed in and out. Practically gasping for air.

That move... I've practiced it before but I haven't really had to use it until now. You thought. That's when a loud bang echoed throughout the forest. Your heart raced when you realized just who could've done that, and who was there.

Tanjiro is over there. You quickly caught your breath despite your lungs feeling like they'd burst into pieces. You had to make sure he was okay, he was alive. He made it, and you were going make sure he would again.

Sprinting forward, you dashed through bushes and past large oak trees; earning some scratches in the process. You arrived and saw a boy with a dark and long mullet was covered blood, pieces of his flesh were gone. His eyes thought is what puzzled you. They were the color of tar and small golden dots in the middle, looking like his pupils.

This boy, you knew him from somewhere... but where?

He looked up and noticed who you were immediately. "Y/N!!"

How did he know you and you couldn't even remember his own name?

"HELP TANJIRO! HE'S GETTING THE LAST ONE!"

Your blood ran cold. You had to find him. You nodded towards Genya and ran off to find the red head.

A loud, blood-curdling scream burst throughout the area. Then you knew exactly what it was. Running towards the sound, you saw a bush of red hair and noticed it was Tanjiro.

That was when there was a presence behind his figure.

"TANJIRO LOOK OUT!" You warned. Dashing forward to slice at the demon's neck; however, it's whole form was completely different compared to the other ones.

That same loud bang came from behind and hit the abnormal demon. Then it exploded into large masses of weird creatures. They flung into the sky and began to warp the trees around themselves.

You were quick enough to grab Tanjiro and get him out of the way. He was surprised at how fast everything was. You winced as there was a large cut delivered to your left thigh.

"Y/N!" Tanjiro yelled in worry. You weren't able to watch where you landed, until you fell down along with Tanjiro; letting out an 'oof'.

You groaned and grit your teeth as the pain rushed to the deep cut that began to gush large amounts of blood. Tanjiro got up and held onto you.

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" He asked.

"Gahhh!" You grit your teeth as the pain only worsened.