Bang PD smiled sympathetically. "Thank you for being honest, Jungkook. You are right, we all know you are always willing to keep the show going, to perform or work even when you're not feeling well. It says a lot that you're telling us this is a limit."

"We should not cross it, then."

Jungkook snapped his head at Yoongi, who had spoken for the first time. If Bang PD and Sejin noticed, they didn't comment on it, but the glint in Yoongi's eyes was anything but friendly and understanding. He was obviously very pleased that they wouldn't have any public events.

"Right, I agree with Yoongi," Sejin said. "Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, are you three alright with that? You were saying you still wanted to perform."

"I don't want Jungkook to do something he doesn't want," Hoseok said, immediately waving his hands dismissively.

"Yeah, he's not usually insistent on taking a break, so this seems like a hard limit," Namjoon said, nodding in agreement. He looked at Jungkook. "Don't worry, Jungkook-ah. We'll wait until Taehyung is back."

Jungkook grimaced at them, probably trying to smile, but failing. "Thank you."

"So... do we just stay at home then?" Jimin asked softly.

Sejin and Bang Sihyuk looked at each other and back to the boys. "We discussed something before... and we think that it might be a good idea to get you guys to a safe house."

Their eyes widened.

"A safe house?" Hoseok asked.

"With police and all that?" Jimin frowned.

Sejin nodded. "Someone was clever enough to get to Taehyung when he was separated from Yoongi. For all we know, they might have been planning this. We don't know if... if that was the only part of their plan, you know? We think it might be safer for you not to stay in the dorm."

"Is it really a good idea to go to a safe house, hyung?" Jimin asked. "We'll have to lay down all our work."

Sejin nodded again. "It really is safest for all of you. We have discussed all the possibilities and we can of course get you to a safe house with music equipment so you won't have to stop working on projects you've been working on. But you won't have any public appearances for the time being and leaving the safe house is really only for emergencies."

"Even if we want to run a few errands?" Jungkook asked softly. He wasn't usually one to go out of the house by himself, but there were often times when Jimin or Taehyung asked him to come along to a convenience store or something, just as a little break from work or chilling at home.

"Yes, you will have to ask permission first. A guard or officer will go with you at all times and there will be multiple times a day when they check to see if you're all still doing alright."

"I can't do it!" Yoongi exclaimed as soon as Sejin finished the sentence, surprising everyone. "I-I'll just stay in the dorm by myself!"

All eyes turned to him and Namjoon tensed, knowing exactly why he wouldn't want this. Of course he couldn't stay in a safe house if he had to visit the real Yoongi every now and then. However fast this demon could travel – truly, Namjoon had no idea how he did it – it meant that it would raise suspicion if the guards came to check on them and Yoongi was gone.

"We can't have you staying in the dorm on your own, Yoongi," Bang PD said, frowning and looking a little confused, to say the least. "Especially since you and Taehyung were together, we're not sure if they were after you as well."

Yoongi shook his head, his sudden outburst still leaving everyone staring at him in surprise. "I'm not giving up my freedom because of this."

"Yoongi, I know you don't like this," Jin said, making Namjoon's eyes widen and turning his head to the eldest. What is Jin doing? This is the demon he's talking to, does he realize that? "But you should listen to them," Jin continued, an almost daring look in his eyes. "You can still work on music, we can still go on VLive, we just can't go outside on our own. Not that bad, is it?"