ɪɪɪ. | ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴡᴏᴇ

Nora shoved Enid's arm off her, only for the werewolf to grumble sleepily, tossing it back around her waist and tugging Nora closer to her

Nora shoved Enid's arm off her, only for the werewolf to grumble sleepily, tossing it back around her waist and tugging Nora closer to her. Nora scowled, huffing. She attempted to move, only for Enid's arm to stay firm around her, unmoving.

"Enid," Nora warned, turning around and tapping the blonde in the face. "Enid, wake up, we have class."

Nothing.

Nora moved around more, trying to pull away only for Enid to not budge. She gritted her teeth, glowering. "Just how strong are you?" she muttered. "Damnit, Wednesday, why'd you leave me like this you little—" Mumbled curses strung along from her lips as she cursed her soulmates and her life and a certain Addams in particular.

"Enid," she hissed after a while, close to the blonde's ear, "if you don't let go so I can go to class, I will drag both of us to the balcony and toss us out the damn window."

Enid finally groaned. "Wha's happin' 'n?" she slurred.

"You're holding me hostage is what's happening," Nora snapped, shoving at Enid's arm.

"...Huh?"

"Your arm," Nora deadpanned. "Get your arm off me, we have classes."

Enid's eyes cracked open, crystal blue eyes flashing yellow momentarily, a low rumble coming from the werewolf's chest. Nora stilled at the sight, flushing before scowling, smacking Enid's arm again.

"Stop," Enid growled out, annoyed.

Nora froze.

Enid blinked a few more times and her eyes turned back to their normal blue. The blonde yawned and finally took in the scene, only to bolt away, coincidently smacking straight into the wall behind her. She yelped, more in surprised, and Nora sputtered at the sight as the werewolf practically jumped over her in a hurry and tumbled to the floor, quickly bouncing to her feet, almost tripping again.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry — I don't — don't know what came over me," Enid babbled, hurriedly, waving her hands. "I don't— sorry — I'm just gonna—" She jerked her thumb over her shoulder and turned, hitting her hip on Wednesday's dresser corner, letting out a pained gasp of "Shit!", before limping away as quickly as she could.

Nora simply blinked as she replayed the scene in her head and Enid slammed the door to the bathroom closed.

"...What the fuck just happened?"

What the fuck just happened?"