"well, since you guys aren't dating that mean i can do this." regina smirked as she lowered herself to her knees in front of scout.

⚠️SLIGHT SMUT WARNING⚠️
"what are you-"

"shhh," regina shushed, pulling scout's joggers down along with her boxers. "hard already?" the blonde winked as she pumped scout's dick twice.

"well when your body is pressed up against mine, it's kinda difficult not to be." she stuttered as regina took her length into her mouth. "fuck." scout quietly moaned as regina bobbed her head. she threaded her fingers in the blondes hair, encouraging her to keep going.

scout knew she was a goner when she felt her tip hit the back of regina's throat, and her tongue tracing it's way on her shaft.

"regina stop, i'm gonna cum." she whined as she tried to push her away. regina slapped her hands away and gripped her hips, before giving once last hard fuck making scout come undone. "fuuuuck." she groaned out as regina's lips left her cock. scout ran her hands through her hair as regina pulled her joggers back up, and stood.

"wanna get out of here?" regina asked her, making scout nod eagerly.

"no one's at my house." she told regina.

"okay, i'll leave first and i'll text you when to come out. meet you at your house sexy." she told scout as she wiped her lips off with a wink before leaving. scout nodded and stood there as regina left, waiting for her text.

regina
okay, you should be good

hot stuff😈
wow, coming out again 😂

regina laughed to herself as she got in her car and drove herself to scout's house, making sure to park a few blocks away and walking the rest of the way.

scout got to her house quickly and saw regina walking up to her driveway. the brunette quickly opened the door and dragged regina in behind her, making sure to lock the door. she grabbed regina's hand and dragged her up the stairs to her room as she's done a million times before, once they were in her room she shoved regina onto the bed. she quickly got on top of her connecting their lips hungrily with nerd for the first time in forever.

"fuck i missed this." scout said as she ripped off regina's shirt, throwing the pieces across the room.

"you...owe...me...a shirt." regina told her through kisses.

scout and regina laid in bed, breathing heavily after about three rounds. regina turned her head towards scout and smiled lazily before speaking.

"i really missed this." she stated, making scout smile widely.

"if i didn't know any better, i'd think you have a crush on me, george." scout joked, making regina laugh awkwardly.

'if only you knew.' the blonde thought to herself. the pair laid in silence just staring at each other before scout's phone buzzed beside her.

kay:)
hey gorgeous, we still on for our date? i didn't see you in chem

'shit shit shit!' scout thought to herself, internally screaming.

"you okay?" regina asked, looking at scout's face.

"yeah, i have a date with kaylee in an hour." scout sighed out, making regina frown.

"i'll leave then." she stated quickly, making scout look at her. she saw regina was about to get up, so she grabbed her hips and tackled her back to the bed.

"wait." scout said making regina look at her with a confused look. scout leaned down and kissed her passionately, cupping her jaw slightly. regina sighed into the kiss and wrapped her arms around the brunette's neck, smiling agaisnt scout's lips. when they pulled apart scout looked down and regina with a smile, before getting off her. she walked to her closet and handed her a favourite hoodie of hers, since she ripped her shirt to shreds.