15. Friction is Freaking Fricting

Start from the beginning

His blue eyes pierce into mine as he lowers back down. His gaze never leaves mine as he pulls us back up and friction is freaking fricting down below. Yes, I just made up a verb.

With each pull-up I get more turned on, and so does Jake. Is he really that big? No, he can't be. That's not humanly possible, is it?

An involuntary noise leaves the base of my throat when Jake pulls up once again.

"Fuck." Jake mumbles under his breath. If I weren't this close to him, I wouldn't have heard it.

He lets go of the bar and his hands grip the back of my thighs. I take that as a sign to also let go and I do.

I lazily wrap my arms around his neck, waiting for him to put me down, but instead, he takes three large steps before my back is pressed against the wall.

I suck in a sharp breath as Jake pins me with his heated gaze.

"You shouldn't make those kinds of noises if you don't want these kinds of reactions," Jake says, his hand cupping my jaw.

I knew better than to egg him on, but I'd been desperately wanting to know what Jake was like in the bedroom, and a sneak peek is all I needed to get me off with my vibrator.

"What kinds of reactions?"

The second the words fall off the tip of my tongue, Jake tilts his hips upwards and I feel his entire bulge against my center. Fuck, he's bigger than I thought.

Jake's lips brush against mine. "Don't play a game you can't win, Kit Kat."

"But you suck at games." I provoke.

"Trust me. Not these kinds." He says before I'm set back down on my feet and left alone in the home gym in the basement, feeling all hot and bothered.

Well, I'll be dammed.

That was the worst thing I could've ever just done for myself

That was the worst thing I could've ever just done for myself. How am I going to be around her after that? Also, not to mention how fucking hard I am right now.

 How am I going to be around her after that? Also, not to mention how fucking hard I am right now

"Well, I've got a game to get to. See you there." Jake says, frantically grabbing his things before he walks out and into the garage.

"Just you and me now." I look down at Deke and Olive.