I hope they are proud of me.

I've also gotten back into cooking and baking. My mom taught me how to cook and bake.

I love cooking for other people, the way it can make people so happy. The way you can change someone's day by giving them baked goods. It's truly amazing.

Another thing I've gotten into again is music, I used to be a part of a boy band back at home. We would play in my garage, i usually wrote the songs. Played guitar and sometimes sang songs. I loved it.

Especially writing songs, the way words can say so much more if you put them together with some beats.

Now here I am 3 years later in college majoring in business and a minor in music.

Throughout our childhood, she was one of the only friends I had and I was hers. We were inseparable.

It hurts me to think about how it used to be and what it's now become.

Hopefully, someday we can become friends again, I would trade all that I have for her even to just be back in my life.

Even if it was just for five more minutes.

We have many  mutual friends so of course I see her places when we hang out as a group.

Those are my favorite times of the day.

We haven't had a conversation past the basic greetings in over 3 years though. I miss it. Well except when Tyler got lost when we went ice skating.

I doubt she even thinks about our friendship anymore. I wouldn't either if I was in her position.

But if by some miracle she does I hope we find our way back into each other's lives.

Even though I'm better now it doesn't mean I can just waltz back into her like all "Hey Lills sorry I've practically shoved you out of my life for 3 years but funny story I didn't really have a choice"

But I did have a choice, that's the issue. I was immature and did what I thought was best.

"Reid!" A loud voice bellowed.

I flinched startled, I looked up from the gym floor to see Coach and his death stare.

"Reid, would you like you repeat the instructions I just gave?" Coach said with a look like he knew I would not be able to.

I stood there, unable to repeat since I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Well then" Coach slaps a hand on my back "looks like Reid here has gifted you the lovely privilege of, now wait for it" he giggled. Yes. He giggled.

"Killers!!!!" He yelled, the sound bouncing off the walls.
(Killers is a sprinting drill)

The team groans and heads to the line at the head of the court.

Later that day
........

"You know, someday you'll go far I really and I mean really hope you stay there." I overhear Tyler explaining to who could only be Dayton.