Erling Haaland | i

Author's note: This was a request by Jackharlowsbluetux. They wanted something related to married life or a proposal and with a woman, so this imagine is from a female pov.

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"I am so cold. I swear I can't feel my toes."

"What? It wasn't that cold."

"Maybe not for you because you were running around and come from the North Pole. But I am not used to this, and was sitting on the stands doing nothing."

"You could always sit in the private area with the others."

"That's boring."

"Then don't complain about getting cold" Erling says, sticking out his tongue.

"Meh, meh, meh" I reply, rolling my eyes.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"To put on my pyjamas and the thickest socks I own. Maybe make myself a cup of tea."

"May I make it for you?"

"Aww, that's sweet."

"Anything for you, love" he says with a big smile.

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Feeling better?" Erling asks me when I walk into the living room.

"Almost. Once I've had that cup of tea, I won't be feeling like a Frozen character anymore."

"You are such a drama queen" he laughs. "I still don't know how you survived when I took you home for Christmas."

"I survived because I was an onion."

"What?"

"Layers, Erling. I was wearing layers of clothing to not freeze to death, and onions have layers."

"Are you quoting Shrek?" he laughs again.

"Yes, I am. Can I go get that cup of tea now?"

"Of course, love" he says, taking a sip of his while trying not to laugh.

"Erling..." I call from the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"What is this and where is my tea?"

"What?"

"This" I say when I walk back into the living room, showing him my mug. "What is this?"

"Your favourite mug. The one I got you on our first date."

"Yes, I know that. But what is this?" I ask again, moving the mug so he can see what is inside it.

"I don't know" he shrugs.

"You don't know?" I ask, arching a brow.

"Nope."

"So whatever this is, it just randomly ended up on my mug, when you said you were going to make us some tea?"

"I guess" he shrugs again.

"Erling..."

"Why don't you check what it is?"

"Fine" I say, rolling my eyes and turning around my mug. "What the... Erling?"

"That's my name, yes. You are gonna wear it out if you keep saying it" he chuckles.

"Can you please stop being an annoying little shit and tell me what is this?"

"A box?"

"Yes. A ring box. What does this mean?"

"I..."

"Please don't say "I don't know". If you do, I swear I will kill you."

"Ok" he laughs. "Why don't you open it and see what is inside?"

"I'm pretty sure I know what is inside."

"Or maybe not. Open it."

"Urgh" I say, doing as he says. Inside the box, instead of finding what I supposed I was going to find, there is a little paper. "What is this?"

"Open it. Maybe it says something interesting."

"Interesting, yeah" I mutter, my hands shaking a bit as I unfold it.

"Can you please read it aloud? I'm a very talented man, but I still can't read minds."

"Ok" I say, taking a deep breath. "To my dearest love. Thank you. Thank you for choosing me to be by your side despite being a little annoying shit like you always say. Thank you for letting me share my life with you. For letting me love you. For loving me. You make me the happiest and luckiest man in the world. Though there is something that would make me even happier. Look down. What?" I say, looking down.

"My love" Erling says. He's kneeling in front of me, a beautiful ring on his hand. How did he manage to get there without me noticing? I call him a little shit, but he is not little. "My love" he repeats. "Would you marry me and make me the happiest man in the whole wide world?"

"Are you being serious?" I chuckle.

"Never been more serious. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Even if I'm constantly complaining about being cold?"

"Even so."

"Ok."

"Ok what?"

"I will marry you, Erling."

"Thank God" he says.

"Thank God?" I laugh. "Thought I would say no?"

"Honestly... There was a part of me that thought you would, yes."

"Well, that part of you was wrong. Because I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"May I, then?" he says, finally smiling.

"You may" I reply, offering him my hand.

"Perfect" he says, getting up after putting the ring on my finger. "Do you like it?"

"I love it, it is beautiful. But I can't believe you just asked me to marry you while I'm wearing my pyjamas" I laugh.

"They are my favourite ones."

"Really? They are Disney pyjamas."

"And they also are super soft. I love cuddling with you when you wear them" he says, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer to him.

"I didn't know that."

"Now you do" he smiles. "And to be honest, it doesn't matter if you are wearing your pyjamas, jeans or a Dior dress. You always look and will look beautiful to me, future Mrs. Haaland."

"Thank you" I giggle. "But wait, what if I don't want to change my last name?"

"Then you don't" he shrugs. "As long as we are together, I don't care about anything else."

"Aww, cute" I say, putting my arms around his neck. "I love you, you little annoying shit"

"I love you too" he says before kissing me.