Cook for me

I am the assistant of the richest company. I was doing my work then suddenly my boss called me. So I walked towards his office.

//knock knock// I knocked on the door, “Come in” he said. “What is it Boss? ” I asked, “for the last time stop calling me boss, just call me H/N” he said, “hehe, I forgot” I said as he sighs.

“Anyway... Can you make me an omelet, I'm hungry” he said, my eyes widened, it's the second time he wants me to cook for him... I guess that means my cooking is good.

“Can you?? ” he asked, “Of course! ” I said and began to go to the kitchen.

- at kitchen -

I walked into the kitchen and it looked like there's Some leftover rice and make it into fried rice. After that I began cracking the eggs, and cooking them.

~~~~~~~~~

When I finished cooking the omelet, I put it above the fried rice and seasoned it. Of course I'll put a flag on top of it and decorate it. Now, it's time to give it to H/N.

- In Office -

“Here you go! ” I said as I gave the omelet to H/N. “Thank you Y/N” H/N said as he ate your cooking.

...

“Holy shit, this is so good” he said, I'm very happy that they liked it. “This is one more reason why I love you” they said, my eyes widened as blood rushes through my face.