Chapter 4

Once Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen found out about the siege at Burial Mountain, they immediately left Cloud Recesses. They knew that they had to get to the Burial Mountain as soon as possible to help their family. They fought their way through the obstacles in their path, but when they finally arrived at the Burial Mountain, they found it in chaos.

The Dafan Wens were nowhere to be found, and the entire area was in ruins. Lan Xichen was heartbroken to see the destruction and the loss of life that had occurred. He couldn't believe that his brother's family had been caught up in such a tragic event.

Lan Zhan was inconsolable, as he searched frantically for any sign of Wei Ying. He found the red ribbon that Wei Ying always wore tied to a tree, and he knew that it was a sign that Wei Ying had been there. But he couldn't find Wei Ying's body and it was tearing him apart.

Despite the devastation, Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen knew that they had to find Wei Ying's son. They searched everywhere, asking anyone they came across if they had seen him. After an exhaustive search, they finally found a-yuan and a-yi, and they knew that they had to take care of him and make sure that he was safe.

Five years after the siege at Burial Mountain, Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen found evidence that Wei Ying had been framed for something he didn't do. They discovered that Jin Guangyao and his father were the real masterminds behind Wei Ying's downfall. They had used their power and influence to frame Wei Ying and to ruin his reputation.

Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen knew that they had to clear Wei Ying's name and to bring the real culprits to justice. They worked together with Nie Huisang, Wei Ying's close friend from Qinghe Nie Sect, and Jiang Cheng, Wei Ying's sworn brother from Yunmeng Jiang Sect. Together, they gathered evidence and built a case against Jin Guangyao and his father.

They presented their evidence to the cultivation world, and the truth about Wei Ying's innocence was finally revealed. Jin Guangyao and his father were punished for their crimes and Wei Ying's name was cleared.

Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen were relieved that Wei Ying's name had been cleared and his reputation had been restored. They knew that Wei Ying would be proud of the work they had done to clear his name and to bring justice to the ones who had wronged him.

It was a long and difficult journey, but it was worth it to see Wei Ying's name cleared and his reputation restored.

Lan Qiren, who had been the one responsible for their punishment, was found to have been complicit in covering up the truth and protecting the real culprits, Jin Guangyao and his father. As a result, he was punished for his actions, which included being removed from his position of power and being placed in seclusion.

It was decided that Lan Qiren would remain in seclusion for a very long time, to reflect on his actions and to make amends for the harm that he had caused. Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen, along with the other sect leaders, agreed that this was the only way to ensure that justice was served and that the truth about Wei Ying's innocent was known to all.

It was a difficult decision for all involved, but it was necessary to make sure that the truth was known and that Wei Ying's name and reputation were cleared. Lan Qiren's punishment served as a reminder to all that those in positions of power should be held accountable for their actions and that the truth will always come to light.

After Wei Ying's name was cleared, Lan Zhan had a heart-to-heart talk with his elder brother Lan Xichen. He thanked him for everything he had done for him and his sons, and for being there for them when they needed him most. He told Lan Xichen that he had even forgotten his own life, just to make sure that he and his sons were being taken care of.

Lan Xichen, in turn, reassured his younger brother that he would always be there for him and that he would treat his nephews as his own children. He promised to always be there to support and guide them, as they navigated their way through the cultivation world.

The conversation brought both brothers closer together, and they were able to open up to each other in a way that they never had before. They shared their hopes, fears and dreams with each other, and they knew that they could always rely on each other for support.

From that day on, Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen were much more open with each other, and their relationship was stronger than ever before. They knew that they could always count on each other, and that they would always be there for each other, no matter what life threw at them.

As Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi grew older, they were ready to receive their forehead ribbons, symbolizing their official entry into the cultivation world as cultivators. This was a proud moment for Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen, who had raised them as their own sons.

Before the ceremony, Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan sat down with their sons and explained to them the history of their birth mother, Wei Ying, and the love that Lan Zhan had for him. They wanted their sons to know the truth about their origins and to understand the sacrifices that were made for their sake.

Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi listened attentively as their father and uncle shared the story of Wei Ying's life, his tragic death and the efforts that were made to clear his name and restore his reputation. They were touched by the depth of the love that their father and mother had shared and the sacrifices that were made for their family.

The ceremony of receiving the forehead ribbon was a solemn and emotional event for all involved. As Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi received the ribbon, they knew that they were carrying on the legacy of their birth mother, Wei Ying, and that they were honor bound to live their lives in a way that would make him proud.

To be Continued ☺️

Thank you so much for reading my works and supporting me.
Let's play on Legend of the Phoenix hehe you can add me my game ID 22400006769
Best Regards
Lanceline93 😘