The greenett stares up at him seeing smirking crimson eyes.

" Kacchan.. wha.. what the heck!? Ugh."

Katsuki chuckles hands in his pockets as he heads out the bedroom door.

" Hey you said you needed help getting out of bed. I fucking helped so don't Ugh me Deku. Let's go your breakfast is getting cold nerd."

Izuku scrunches his face but follows the blonde seeing his breakfast laid out on the table.

Green eyes widen.

" Did you invite someone else?"

The blonde raises a brow.

" Course not. What the hell?"

Izuku looks back at the table full of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, pancakes and hasbrowns.

His look shifts back up to the blonde.

" I just mean there's so much food Kacchan. And I didn't even have half this stuff in did you go shopping this morning?! How long have you been awake??"

Katsuki rolls his eyes.

" You need weight, we talked about this last night. So yeah there's a lot of food. I had to shop because you didn't have anything here, and I slept enough, now stop stalling and get eating Deku."

The green eyes hero pushes himself to the table as he looks over the large breakfast. He won't deny it looks amazing and Katsuki has always been good with his cooking skills. He digs into his pancakes right away hearing the blonde chuckle. He looks over at the blonde who's eating his own breakfast.

" What?", he mumbles around his mouth full of pancakes.

The blonde smirks taking a drink of his coffee.

" Nothing, I just knew you'd go right for the sweet shit first. You always have."

Izuku continues to chew while he stares at the blonde who once again is almost annoyed by how cute this nerd still is.

" Well.. I mean.. you always made really good pancakes so thats not my fault, and you like sweet stuff too! It's just no one else really knows that except me because I grew up with you, but I happen to know that strawberry shortcake is really Kacchan's favorite and the Great Lord Explosion Murderer has a weakness for cakes of all kinds, he just doesn't let anyone know it.", he grins shoving in another mouthful of pancakes.

The blonde hero raises a brow feeling his heart skip a sudden beat that he didn't expect. It's true this nerd would always know him better than anyone else, would know his likes and dislikes on a different level. Would always know his strengths and weaknesses. But there's one strength and weakness he doesn't know or realize yet and it's currently chewing a mouthful of pancakes with a raised brow.

Katsuki clears his throat and throws a napkin at the greenett.

" Shut up. And we're gonna keep it that way that nobody knows."

Izuku laughs softly.

" Don't worry Kacchan, it'll be our secret. I'll fight off your weakness for shortcake if we're ever on patrol together by eating it first.", he says with a teasing laugh in his tone.

The sound makes Katsuki immediately smile even if he trys to hide it. He breaks into a laugh.

" Mouthy shit. Accident definitely didn't damage your jaw."

Izuku smiles then his eyes shift suddenly and there's a sad look behind those green gems.

The look makes the blonde's own smile fall.