Pathetic Potter.

•••

Draco is a really amazing pianist and loves it to.

The next day Draco got permission from headmaster to use the room of requirements to play piano as it always calmed him down.

He sat down on the chair to the piano, he sat there staring at it, he was quiet for a second before lowering his hands to the piano and began to a beautiful song, carol of the bells.

As he was about to hit the chorus he heard a noise from behind him and turned around see Potter.

"POTTER? How long have you been there." Draco demanded for an answer

"No no no don't stop playing Malfoy that was beautiful oh my." Harry said jumping out of his gaze

"What was? I didn't do anything."

"Malfoy please that was amazing"

Draco turned away from Harry to face the piano again.

"Leave."

"No"

"And why's that"

"Because that was beautiful"

"No"

"Please play it again"

"No potter. Now back off" he spoke harshly

"Fine." Harry stepped out

Draco finished the song then picked up a violin he found laying around and began playing the same song, carol of the bells.

It was his favourite as his mother taught him these and always played it to him.

He knew many other songs to but he would always play this piece.

Draco steps out of the room as he was finished and began to walk to his common room.

Once he entered, he saw pansy laying on the dark emerald green couch.

"Darling where were you!"

"No where."

"Don't think I'm gonna forget about yesterday"

"Look pans, I'm sorry. It won't happen again"

He was obviously lying.

"You expect for me to believe that?"

".."

"Look, dray I want you to be safe. I love you your my best friend"

"I love you to pansy, but you know I want my life to end quicker that school does."

"Draco don't think like that please."

They sat there in silence before Draco nodded slightly and walked up the statues into his dorms.

*im sorry* is all he could think before he looked at him self in the mirror and grabbed his blade.

He began to go at it. Yes it hurt a shit ton, but, in a good way? You know?

"shit shit shit" is all Draco could say to himself before pansy busted the door open and found him

"DRACO MALFOY"

"IM SORRY!"

"NO DRAY OH MY COME HERE LOVE"

"I'm sorry.."

Is all he could get out before passing out.

Pansy grabbed him and rushed him to the hospital wing and pushed harry down, "SORRY POTTER" she got out from her mouth before running into the hospital, harry followed.

"MA'AM PLEASE HELP HIM!"

"What happened dear!"

"He's been cutting himself and I think he has reached his limits, he passed out right infront of me please help him j can't loose him!"

"Miss Parkinson may I ask you to step aside?"

"Yes yes anything!"

Harry ran into the room and hugged Draco tight

"What happened to Malfoy!" He demanded

"Why do you care potter!?" Pansy screamed tears streaming down her face at this point.

"BECAUSE HES A PERSON TO, NO MATTER IF HES A MALFOY"

"SHUT UP POTTER! LEAVE, YOUR NOTHING TO DRACO"

"Wow. Ok Parkinson"

"Not my fault you rejected his hand in first year."

"Come on, it's been years! People can change"

"Yes and unfortunately Draco hasn't!" He faints almost every sing week but there's never a huge pile of blood where he faints"

Harry began to tear up and left the room

"Pathetic Potter."

That's the end of this chapter! I know my one before was 1k words more than this but I'm currently editing <3