Captain Marvel. 2

[ 6 YEARS OLD

      A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes is seen sitting near the window and is seen watching her sister playing in the garden with her daddy and Mommy.]

James stared at little Lily in wonder, "Aww, Lily you are cute " Lily blushed and Sirius and Remus laughed at them.

The light side saw the little Lily in the screen with a smile.

The Avengers stared at the screen with curiosity as Petunia nevet talk about her life before meeting Fury. To them Petunia's father is Fury.

Stephen stared at the screen with knowing look. Petunia told him how she met Fury after her parent's death and how  her life was before meeting Fury.

[Her parents were never close to her like they were to her sister. They always held a distance like she is a constant danger that is about to explode any time. She know why they are afaird and can't blame them . After that one specific incident her parents never let her play with her sister again.

FLASHBACK

4 YEARS OLD

     After that teriffic incident things started to settle in the Evans House. That next year, Lily was born and the family of four moved forward trying to forget the unfortunate incident.

Petunia still does make things float but non were harmful.

One day, things changed. While Irish was cooking and James was reading they heard giggles from the girls room. After completing their work they decide to play with the kids and went to their room. Irish and James saw their Little girl floating and  their elder daughter staring intensly at her. Irish in terror screemed and moved towards Lily and James moved towards Petunia. Due to sudden noise Petunia lost control and Lily fell on the bed and started crying. After that incident things were never same in the Evans Household. ]

Molly Weasley screemed, "She is evil. How can she try to kill her sister ".Bill pulled his mother down and Arthur closed her mouth with his hand. The twins rolled their eyes at their mother's behavior

The Light side erupted in chaos and blamed Petunia for trying to kill their Saviour. James stared at the screen with hatred and Remus sighed, "How can they blame a four years old kid ".

Sirius stared at Lily and little Lily from the screen and shook his head. He know he is hot_headed but that is a little girl. How can they blame her.

Bellatrix pouted, "Awww, she should have died. The bed saved her. So sad". Rudolf  sighed at his wife's antics.

Hearing this, light and dark factors started screaming at each other.

They heard a sound and saw a red head with gun towards the ceiling . "Any more sound, I'll put a bullet in your head", .Natasha replied in a calm tone and turned towards the screen.

Blaise whistled, "that is hot" and Daphne nodded. People stared at them like they are lunatics.

[ PRESENT

Petunia closed her eyes, "I know  you are there ".]

A student asked, "who is she talking about? ".

[Ancient One walked towards and sat near her,"Did you do your meditation? ".

Petunia replied, "yes". They saw through the window and saw her little sister playing with her parents.

Petunia asked, "How is Nina? Is she alright? Mom and dad told ,"she is fine".

Petunia stared intently at Ancient One ."She is recovering. You saved her, you should be proud of your actions " Ancient One replied with a smile.