PROLOGUE . l

Hogwarts, Great Hall (2017)

The trees, grass and the Castle is covered with white blanket of snow. The Castel is providing warmth to the students, teachers and house elves and many other small creatures living within her. It was like any other day , everyone are enjoying their meal and chatting with their friends and occasionally pranking others in name of fun. Only the receiving end will know whether it is fun or bullying. The laughter of the students echoed through the halls of the Castle and the pain of the students being bullied in name of praking lost in the laughter of the students.

The teachers in Hogwarts never stopped the students from bulling other students in name of pranking. The receiving end was always and always will be Slytherin.

Slytherins....what can they do? For just being ambitious and cunning they are frownd upon. A man can never face the world without being little cunning if not he will be stepped by others. What will be one's life without ambition. Where will he be?

Slytherin's are the leaders.

In Slytherin, everyone will protect their own if not who will.

In Slytherin table, Blaise Zabini is flirting with Ice Queen Daphne Greengrass who was literally planning Blaise's murder with a fork to his neck in her mind

" I'm gonna kill him. Ahhh... What is this idiot doing? Flirting with me. I'm gonna kill him with this very fork in my hand and I'll bury his body where no one can find" * smirk* . Daphne felt some one watching her and saw Theodore Nott smilling with his eyes, she yelled at him, " Hey, Nott get this idiot from here before I kill him! ".
"No can do Greengrass, enjoy yourself "*smirk*. Daphne rolled her eyes and blocked the flirt from her mind.

Blaise wispered to Theo" I like riling Greengrass. It's gives me so much pleasure in watching her annoyed face"

"yes, I know that Blaise and everyone know that too" Theodore lowered his eyes and started reading from where he stopped, just like how he is. A book and him is all that he is about. Brain of the Chaotic group.

Pansy Parkinson and Astoria Greengrass were discussing about "Witch Weekly "

Crabbe and Goyle were in their own world of food "What you want? Is all is food " their motto.

Everyone on their table were doing their own business and suddenly they heared a grone.

Pany sighed " Draco, what happened? "

"Potter and his goons" Draco replied.

"What happened this time Draco? " Zabini involved himself in the conversation.

" Him and his cronies tripped me from those bloody stairs " Draco wispered with his head lowered.

" What can we do Draco? Nobody is gonna help us" Daphne replied.

"I want to leave this death trap. Only blessing is this is our final year "Draco replied with a daze.

"yes mate. Just 3 months and then we will be away from this hell hole" Theodore replied and everyone noded to his response and drifted to their own work and thoughts.

"Guy's where is Rosaline and Ares? " Draco asked. Everyone stared at each other and started laughing.

Griffindore's are the warriors

Where brave and bold dwell in.

Bravery? Standing for the weak and protecting them and bold enough to face evils of the world. What are we without a back bone. In such a noble house there are some people who challenge people in name of bravery . Where bravery can sometimes border on recklessness.