PROLOGUE . ll

After the whole fiasco of accord and Civil War. Things started to settle among the Heroes.

Some were fugitives and some were shackled by the law. There is a eerie of calmness, where people took it for granted like a great war had been won and Avengers were the major cause for their distrust.

But they didn't know that it is the calm before the storm.

               AVENGERS BASE                        

Pepper is reading the Company files near the kitchen counter

Pepper is reading the Company files near the kitchen counter . Tony entered the kitchen and decide to make himself a cup of coffee.

Peper smiled, "Hey Tony"

Tony sat in a stool with a cup of coffee, "Hey Pepper"

Pepper went near him and started massaging his shoulders, "Did you sleep Tony? ".

Tony siped his coffee, "Mmm, I think I'm making progress, Don't you think Ms. Potts? " and smiled.

Pepper laughed, "yes I can see . Things are going to be alright Tony".

Tony and Pepper started at each other with a serene smile in their face.

Suddenly they heared some one falling. Tony rushed, "Hey, Rhodey_bear careful" and helped him.

Rhodey rolled his eyes and winced,"I'm fine, I'm fine ".

Pepper stared at both of them and started laughing.

Without any delay they disappeared in a flash of light.

                              OHIO                              

    All four assassins are seated in a dining table and enjoying their meal like a normal family

    All four assassins are seated in a dining table and enjoying their meal like a normal family .

Melina scolded, "Natasha don't slouch ".

Natasha rolled her eyes, "I'm not slouching ".

Melina stared at Yelena, "Yelena eat with your mouth closed".