The Night before he leaves for Tour

You knew this was coming. You expected it but you were never really mentally ready. Nor physically for that matter

Louis was never the romantic type. You never minded every now and then when he could be a bit cheesy. You both were laying in bed staring at the calling when he finally spoke.
"I'm going to miss you Y/N"
I know I'm going to miss you too" you say as you snuggle closer to him if that was even possible.

All you guys really did was sat and talked. Yes at one moment you had a break down, but knowing Louis he could always put you in a better mood.

Louis turned to face you as you spaced out.
"Babe,"
"Hm?"
"You're spacing out on me again,"
"Oh, I'm sorry Loui-"
"It's ok love,"
"I'm sorry that I keep spacing out, we don't have very much time do we?"
"Well, I leave at 3:00pm and it is currently 10:37,"

You forgot that you and Louis had went to bed early after you and him have just finished a date. You went to a mid-class restaurant. Then you came home and just went to bed.

"I love you Y/N" he whispered
"I love you too," you whispered back. Breathing heaving causing him to get a chill since your still in the crook of his neck.

Louis reaching for your hand and squeezing it lightly, before turning to his side cause you to face him. He gazed at your eyes and murmured "You're so beautiful it hurts,"
"I could say the same about you Louis,"
And that was the last thing you said before falling asleep dreading for tomorrow.