Vol 5 Ch 10.5: Tajika Sumiko(+18)

Note: This is my first time writing something like this so don't judge me. For those of you below 18, I request you to please skip this chapter. I will also be keeping chapter like these short and not very long.

Third person pov:-

Sumiko bent down and took off Aki's pants, revealing the monstrosity inside.

On seeing Aki's dick, Sumiko's mind went into panic.
(S-So big! I have watched a few videos as practice for today, but none of the men were as big as this!)

Sumiko calmed herself quickly and remembered her mission.

"S-Sumiko... what are you- ah~" Aki let out a moan as he felt sumiko lick the tip of his cock.

Lick, lick, lick.

She started slowly before speeding up and taking his entire dick in her mouth.

"Ah~ah~" He wanted to stop her but the pleasure from Sumiko's mouth gave a new experience for him. One that he liked alot.

"Ah~ Sumiko stop-! I am cumming!" Unable to hold it in for long, he asked her to stop before he came in her mouth.

However, contrary to his request. Sumiko started sucking him more intensely as she gulped down his semen.

"Hmmm~ It's not as taste as they show in mangas. But I can get used to this~" She said with seductive grin that can make any man go crazy.

She started licking his dick again to do a little "cleanup". After which she sat back in his lap and gave him another kiss.

Aki at this point had completely given himself to his lust as he kissed her back and picked her up by grabbing her meaty thighs.

Sumiko enjoyed the feeling of being handled by a man as she was laid down on the bed with Aki on top of her.

They kissed eachother multiple times as they took off each other's clothes until they were both naked.

Aki was mesmerized by the naked body of the gorgeous girl beneath him.

"Hehe~ Like what you see? Come here... I am all yours~"

Her seductive tone made Aki lose the last of his sanity as he started licking her right nibble while massaging the other between his fingers.

Her soft breasts gave him a feeling that was addicting.

"Ah~ Ah~ Aki-kun~" She let out moans as she said his name. Accepting the pleasure she received.

Wanting to hear her moan more, Aki took the next step as he made his way to her clit. Without any hesitation, he began licking it and sticking his tongue inside. Getting all her sensitive spots.

"Ah~ Aki-kun~ wait- ah~" Sumiko who wasn't expecting that moaned loudly as she felt pleasure far greater than what she did now.

"Something is... wait-ah~!" Sumiko couldn't hold herself back as Aki drunk her sweet juices.

He got on top of her again and gave her a deep kiss that she reciprocated.

"I am going in." He whispered in her ear.

As she heard his voice, her body began to tremble in anticipation.

Aki's dick slowly made his way inside her as she grabbed Aki tightly due to the pain.

They were both no longer virgins anymore.

"I will start moving."

"!"

Without giving her time to adjust, he started thrusting deep inside her.

(Why does it feel so good!) Sumiko thought as moans escaped her mouth.

Aki increased his pace as he thrust deep inside her.

"Ah~ Aki~ your big thing~ It's feels amazing~"

"Your so tight! Your insides feel so good!" Aki couldn't help but shout as the pleasure from Sumiko body was too much for him.

Sumiko's mind went blank with every thrust Aki did. She slowly forgot her mission as she drowned in pleasure that she had never experienced before.

"Aki~ faster- ah~ more~"

Her voiced filled with pleasure only turned Aki on more as his pace became even faster.

"Sumiko... I am cumming."

"Inside. Fill me up~!"

Aki let his load deep inside her as Sumiko felt something hot filling inside her. There was no turning back now.

They continued in many different positions as they embraced eachother throughout the night. Taking in the pleasure and forgetting about everything else.