°▪︎. Chapter 27.5: Boring Days .▪︎°

『Chapter 27.5』

Tsukishima's POV

Tsukishima's POV

School ended and I quickly headed back to the training camp. This was gonna be the first day of staying overnight at the training camp. When I arrived I headed straight to the gym and to the locker rooms to change into my volleyball clothes. To make things worse for me, Hinata snuck in and was allowed to stay at the camp as one of their Ball boys. So not just is this camp a pain, I have to deal with Hinata the whole training camp.

Once I finished changing, I walked out of the locker room and see the other boys standing in a line waiting for the coach to tell us what we're doing next for practice. I followed and stood beside one of the sejoh boys. The coach of Shiratorizawa walked out.

"Today we have a few of the volleyball players from Shiratorizawa and some alumni here to play you guys." He said.

Soon players from Shiratorizawa walked through the door. A few boys stood in awe and amazed they would get to play them.

"It's Ushiwaka"

"They want us to play them."

"Tch." I scuffed.

Timeskip

We started our first set with the guys from Shiratorizawa. It was pretty boring, and like any typical game. We didn't win obviously, but it good practice I guess. After our first set we got a break.

Your POV

You were walking towards Shiratorizawa, you had got permission from Daichi to leave early. So here you were on your way to check on your grandfather. It was a good 15 minute walk, but after that long walk you finally arrived at Shiratorizawa. You headed to the gym and pushed open the door to see a bunch of guys as all eyes were on you. You looked around to see if you'd spot your grandpa when you were picked up in midair and embraced in a hug.

"Hey Jellybean!" The mysterious voiced said.

You looked down to see Tendo embracing you in a sweet hug. You smiled as you hugged him back.

"Tendo!!" You said with a sweet smile on your face.

He finally put you down as you went back to looking around for your grandfather.

"Why are you here anyway?!" He asked.

"My mom wanted me to check up on my grandfather." You explained.

"Oh. Hey F/n." Ushiwaka said as he came over and said "hi" to you.

"Hey Handsome!" You said as you nudged him.

"Not a chance." He said.

"Yeah I know. Your reactions just funny tho!" You said.

You chatted with the Shiratorizawa boys for awhile when a voice echoed your name.