°▪︎. Chapter 7: Her Spotlight .▪︎°

『Chapter 7』

Tsukishima POV

Tsukishima POV

Flashback - 30 minutes ago

I sat on the sidelines, as we had a few minutes before the third set started. In that moment, a loud crowd of girls screaming burst through the door, and a brunette-looking pretty boy walked in.

Tooru!!!! F/n shouted, as she ran, and embraced the brunette.

I rolled my eyes, and hurled in my mouth. Yamaguchi came over to be with a confused look on his face.

Is F/n, and that dude dating or something?! He asked.

I hope not, because I don't know how long I can stand looking at them. How about you ask her? I said.

Are you jealous, Tsukki? Yams asked with a smug look on his face.

Don't be ridiculous, why would I be jealous.. I can't stand, F/n. I scuffed.

Whatever. Yams said, and walked back over to the team.

Tch.. I clicked my tongue, and made my way over to the rest of the team.

The brunette boy, finally got all the girls to disappear from the gym, and was talking to F/n. Then all of a sudden I heard all the boy's on Aoba Johsai, shouting.

Relation- ship?!! They said in a shocked manner.

Then he spoke to her, and ruffled her hair.

You moron!! Now go out their, and play for your team, idiot! She shouted loud enough for everyone to hear, as she pushed the brunette past her to his own team, to start stretching for the third set.

She finally came back, and walked over to sit with Shimizu-san.

You have a boyfriend? She asked.

Her eyes widened, Then she choked, and started laughing. She then cupped Shimizu-san's ear, and whispered something that made her eyes shoot up, and then they went back to normal. I raised my eyebrows in curiosity,  and then the third set began.

《》¤《》▪︎《》

The game soon ended with Karasuno taking the third set by 25-23. Karasuno had won.

That brunette pretty boy soon came back over, to speak with F/n.

Hey. Sorry I couldn't talk to you much. But maybe at Inter high preliminaries. Bye. He said, and walked out of the gym to get on the bus.

Bye. F/n waved bye, to him, as her smile faded away into a frown.

Tanaka being Tanaka made kissy faces at F/n.

F/n has a boyfriend! Oooh! He chanted.

Tanaka, Shush! We're related, you idiot!
F/n said, making everyone freeze at her statement.