38

Chapter 38 Poseidon's Curse

    When the moon and stars were scarce, Ru Yuelian finally dragged his exhausted body back to the port mafia.

    Compared to Edogawa Ranpo's energy and excitement, he only felt the helplessness and headache of following the other party's pace, and he really wanted to go back to the room and go to bed and sleep.

    However, outside the room, he ushered in an unexpected guest.

    "You're finally back."

    Osamu Dazai, who stood leaning against the door and tapped his fingers on the wall impatiently, saw him, and spit out these words through gritted teeth.

    That gaze seemed to kill him, Ru Yuelian was at a loss: "You need me for something?"

    "What do you say." Osamu Dazai smiled coldly, "Let me go and ask me why I came to you. "

    "It's agreed to deal with that matter today, where are you!" Ren

    Kizuki blinked his eyes, "I'm going to deal with the matter that I discussed with Mr. Mori today.

    " Burning with anger: "Oh? The client is right in front of you, where are you going to deal with it?" "Huh?

    " Now Kisaragi was really confused, "Of course I went to the Armed Detective Agency to deal with it.

    Osamu Dazai: "It's a half-money relationship with the detective agency... Wait, armed detective agency? That detective agency full of supernatural beings?" As

    if suddenly remembering the identity of this organization, Dazai Osamu was stunned, A strange expression suddenly appeared on his face: "How do you have contact with them?"

    Ren Kisaragi: "Ah?? Didn't Mr. Mori order me to solve the problem because I revealed the information that I was cursed?"

    Osamu Dazai: "You asked me The Armed Detective Agency revealed such important information??"

    Ren Kisaragi: "..."

    Osamu Dazai: "..."

    At this moment, the two of them looked at each other, realizing that their brainwaves were not aligned at all.

    Now, Osamu Dazai could not bear his anger anymore, because the matter took a more serious turn.

    He directly held Kisaragi Ren and knocked on the door of the chief's office urgently, and met Mori Ogai who was yawning sleepily.

    And Mori Ogai's resentment and dissatisfaction at being disturbed in his sleep instantly became dumbfounded after hearing Osamu Dazai's words. After a few seconds, he narrowed his eyes sharply: "This is not a trivial matter, Koi, why did you only notify me now?" Me."

    Ren Kisaragi was quite innocent: "I thought you guys already knew it, but I didn't expect... Sorry, I thought you were too smart."

    Ogai Mori & Osamu Dazai: "...?"

    Press down Feeling uneasy in his heart, Mori Ogai narrowed his eyes seriously, "Anyway, this is a very serious matter. I have warned you not to tell anyone, but you broke my order. You know the problem Is it serious, Lian?"