She controlled her gasp. "Hindi ako marunong. May experience ka na ba?"

He laughed again. "I can't believe you are asking me that."

"Bakit? Bawal bang itanong iyon? I am only seventeen and you are nineteen."

Sumeryoso ito, saka umiling. "I don't want to gain experience from anyone else. I only want you."

She thought that she was the happiest woman alive hearing that from him. "So, pareho tayong hindi marunong?"

He chuckled again. "Your innocence is breathtaking, sweetheart."

Hindi niya alam kung bakit maganda sa pandinig niya ang sinabi nito. "Gusto kong mag-aral, I want to please you."

Umangat ang kilay nito. "How?"

"I don't know. Ikaw nga ang tatanungin ko, eh."

"Baby, making love is as old as time. It is natural. Kung mayroon man dapat na mag-aral sa atin ay ako iyon at hindi ikaw. And I already did. When it happened. I will make sure it is special for both of us."

"Paano ka nag-aral."

Pinigil nitong matawa. "I read books."

"Puwede mo bang ipabasa iyon sa akin?"

"What for?"

"Because I want to please you, too."

He swallowed, and his adam's apple moved. 

She finds it sexy. At hindi siya dapat nag-iisip ng ganoon. She was still very young. 

"Everything you do pleases me. Even just by merely breathing. And you being alive right now with me, pleases me immensely. Always remember that."

Niyakap niya ito. "Thank you. I love you so much."

"I love you, too. So, so, much!"

Naramdaman niya nang ilayo nito ang mukha. There was a serious question in his eyes.

She didn't know what happened at kung saan galing ang ala-ala. "Did I respond to your kiss?"

Umiling ito.

Hindi niya alam kung paano magpapaliwanag. Her deja vus were out of control. And it was happening like real. Not even a dream. "I'm sorry, Angelo, I thought of something. Please do not be offended."

"What did you think about?" Umiling ito. "I am not offended. I will be offended, if you'd push me away. But you didn't."

Nakahinga siya ng maluwag. Inisip niya kung ano ang nakita. Napakalinaw kanina at ngayon ay parang gustong lumabo. "A meadow, but it's different from the one that I ran with Loki and Garfield."

He waited patiently. "You look so confused, baby. If this is stressing you out. Please stop thinking about it."

Umiling siya. "No, I want to ask you."

He nodded. "Go ahead."

"I saw a meadow, pero, ang mga bulaklak. Tulips and carnation. Ang damo. Bermuda grass. And we are talking."

TInitigan siya nito. "I am in your dream now?"

"It's not a dream. I thought about it when I am kissing you."

He gave out a short laugh. "Except you didn't kiss me, babe."

Napayuko siya. She felt herself trembling. "Iris died when she's eighteen, right?"