Ch.54 "Here Where Everything Ends"

April 4th 1994

Through Skylar's Eyes

This day is difficult.

My last day on earth finally.

I can feel it.

How could i rest in peace without dying?
Here is the question.

It's five o clock in the afternoon and i am going to see Raquelle for the very last time.

I'm there.

I knock the door and i see her opening the door.

I give her a big cute smile and a tight hug.

"Is everything okay darling?"

"Absolutely. I had the need to talk to you"

For the last time. I won't be here tomorrow.

"Come in. Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"Do you have chocolate milk? Like the one we used to drink after school?"

"Of course i do. I always have one to remember old times"

"We should drink chocolate milk to reminisce about the past".

"Alright. I'll be right back."

Five minutes later she was back.

"Can you bring Ariel here? We should narrate to her some old stories of us"

"Yeah of course, this will be fun!"

Our last fun together.

When she brought Ariel with us at first we were telling her about our friendship when we were little girls.

How much fun we used to have.

Raquelle was the light inside the deepest dark of mine and my sister's and after some years only mine.

We were talking to Ariel for an hour and i played with her for the last time. I feel really calm when i am with this little angel.

She won't remember me at all. She's too little, i hope life will bring to her all the goods i wasn't able to have.

"Rocky. Now we remembered all of our moments, i want to talk to you. Please listen to me without interruption."

"Go on!"

"I was always feeling like i was a burden to everyone. I was feeling like I don't belong anywhere, until i met you. I was going through the darkest periods of my life and you were always here for me. You didn't left not even for a second.

When everyone was hating on me, you did the difference and gave me a chance to prove you that i am not the girl everyone berating.

With you i learned how it is to be loved by someone even if i had all the bad things a person can have. You knew everything about me but you didn't left me.

You were here to help me get away from my darkness and you always succeed.
And when Ariel left us, that was the time i didn't have anyone except you.

If you weren't here i would be with Ariel long time ago. You were always by my side ignoring what you were through.
You were here to advice me, to find a solution to every problem of mine.
You were by my side both at good times and bad. You never judged me.

That proves that you have a heart. A good heart. You deserve the world. You are one of the best people i know.

I'm so grateful i had the chance to meet you and have you as my platonic soulmate.
You offered me the whole world.