Ch.27"Fed Up"

March 10th 1985

Through Skylar's Eyes

After one and the last minute passed i was staring at it to understand if a second line appeared.

I cannot tell if I see one or two lines. The first line is very intense but the second is powdery, i can hardly see it. What does this mean now? Am I or am I not?
Damn my luck! What to do now? I will go for a blood test! Opportunity to check where my health is.

I really cannot stand it anymore! I'm not going to say anything to Duff.Absolutely nothing. I'll find money for examination. The money from my job lately isn't enough and I am not going to ask either Duff or Raquelle or anyone.

Now that I think about it, should I go stay at Raquelle for a few days? You never know what a psycho can do! But first I have to look in the phone book for the phone of a nearby microbiology laboratory for the exams.

A little while later I found and made an appointment for next week, only then were appointments available. What will I do until then? Initially I will go to stay in Raquelle for a few days.

Now im going to her house to tell her my pain and that I'm thinking of staying with her at least until my doctor's appointment. If she can, of course, otherwise, I don't know, I will think of something.

I try to clear my head of bad thoughts and focus on the positives that happen in my life.
Heaven in hell.

I thought about how lucky i am in love, in the love of the opposite gender. Because of all the other kind of love it seems I wasn't on the list, my name was probably an exception.
I found love and friendship the moment I was more lost than ever...Almost

A random acquaintance tends to end in the biggest love and a childhood friendship continues unabated.

I will do my best to enjoy the moments that make me happy, no matter how small they are. A look at Duff, a hug by Raquellel. I must learn to create moments and memories that will remain engraved in my heart forever. Good, happy memories.

To escape from my nightmares, to live a new life.

As I was thinking about all this on the street, I got to her house and rang the bell, I went upstairs, we greeted eachother, we sat on the couch and I started telling her what was going on.

Of course things didn't get exactly the way they were supposed to.

I started talking, talking and talking until I saw her get an expression of irritation, as if something bothered her in my words.

I asked her what happened and...

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Are you a little exaggerated? Do not you think that you are overdoing it with all that is happening to you? You are not the only one who is having a hard time in her life."

At that moment, if they measured the pressure on me, the counter would definitely have broken. I was very upset by her words. Exaggerated? Exaggerated in what? That I was born by teenager parents who hate me before I was even born? That I lost my sister and especially this way? The fact that my grandfather raped my mom, harassed my sister and abused me? That I was locked up in a psychiatric hospital for 2 years?

I was very hurt to hear these words from the person who was the first to support me everywhere.

"What? And how do you know what it is like to have a difficult time in your life? You always had and have good relations with your parents, with your brother, What exactly am I overdoing?"

"Sorry wrong expression! I didn't broach it correctly! My problem is that I almost always only hear your own problems! You rarely asked me if I was fine, as good as I looked and kept doing it now. Plus that since Duff and you got together you have completely abandoned me. Constantly deal with him, you don't care what others do. You have written me off, we are rarely together anymore and when we do it is either at work or talking about your problems. Understand it, I'm not your psychologist!"