8

Beomgyu was walking down the street, towards his house. The whole walk from school to his house was nerve racking, he didn't know if the principal had called home about the fight.

He entered his house with a pounding heart. He could smell food which meant his mom was cooking. In fact, he could smell his favorite food, but why?

He entered the kitchen and saw his mom.

"Uh mom?"

"Oh good you're home, I'm making your favorite."

"Oh um—what's the occasion?"

"Your good grades that's what, you got straight A's! Your father is very proud of you." She said making him feel relieved.

"That's good, thanks mom."

"I'll call you down when it's done." She said as he nodded.

He confusedly went up to his room.

They didn't call home? He thought as he sat at his desk.

He opened his backpack and pulled out the paper that Nohae had stuck to his desk. He stared at the paper, just thinking. Then he thought about what happened in the restroom with Yeonjun.

He said something to Yeonjun, so now he was just waiting for his answer. He never thought it would get this far, he never thought he'd even tell him either.

He let out a heavy sigh and looked up at the ceiling.

Why was life like this?

***

"Did you get in trouble with your parents?" Kai asked Beomgyu as he sat down.

"No thankfully."

"That's good, by the way, what did you and Yeonjun talk about?" Taehyun asked making Beomgyu instantly get nervous.

"What do you mean?"

"When you guys left after the fight."

"Oh nothing, he was just mad cause he got in a fight but everything was fine." Beomgyu said.

Taehyun looked at him suspiciously but nodded.

He knew something happened.

"Study time! Please put away your phones and study for the upcoming quiz. You can study in groups or partners, whatever you like as long as you all keep your voices down. Please get started." Ms. Lee said as she passed out study guides.

"Great, studying." Kai groaned.

"Come on I'll help you guys." Beomgyu said as he pulled his notebook out.

"Ah fuck it's functions." Taehyun said making Kai gasp.

"No—noooooo." Kai whined as he threw himself against his chair.

"Oh great, you set him off." Hiyyih said while grabbing Kai and trying to shut him up.

"You're 18, act like it moron!" Hiyyih whisper yelled. Kai groaned and sat up straight, he then glared angrily at his paper.

"Did you just—"

"Give my paper a dirty look? Yes and I'll fucking do it again." Kai said making Hiyyih and Taehyun laugh as they pulled their own notebooks out.

"Okay so, can you solve this problem?" Beomgyu asked as he showed Kai an example.

"Sure, um, this equals...zero?" Kai asked as Beomgyu nodded.

"Good, let's do a harder one."

"No please." Kai whined.

"We have to, everything is always harder on a test."

"i hate you" "no u don't"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें