The ground began to rock, and shake rapidly, at first everything was silent other than the loud chatter of people talking to one another. After the ground shook, screams had begun to erupt from all over the place.

Y/n sat down her basket on the counter, "Save this for me okay?" Y/n asked, exiting the store, to see the upper part of the mall's roof, completely ripped off.

Scratching the side of her cheek awkwardly, she saw multiple creatures fly in with wings, and some of the ones with wings were dropping other monsters that had no flying abilities....Did they seem to be working together? It was strange for monsters not of the same breed to work with each other. Y/n slowly took off her normal clothes and underneath she had her classic yellow body suit, the cape slowly came down after being crinkled up in the baggy clothes she was once wearing. However, instead of her bright red boots, she had some sneakers on. And she just pulled her gloves out of her sweatpants, she placed them neatly by the door of the shop she was in.

Stretching her neck before running at the monsters, with a weird and annoying smile on her face, as she smacked one across the head. The monster who was smacked across the head went flying into one of the mall's marble walls, creating a dent as it was bleeding a green color.

"You okay?" Y/n asked the little boy she had saved, she patted his head,confused and runny face; tears and snot were running down as he cried and wailed, screaming Y/n was more of a monster and she was weird looking. "Man...rude kids, these days.." Y/n mumbled, flicking the forehead of another monster that tried to jump at her. The monster obviously joined the other one that was crushed to a pulp, however since it was just a flick instead of a smack he was knocked out instead of dying.

Suddenly two other flying ones were coming at her from both ends of her right and left sides, rushing at her, when they were close enough Y/n just gripped them by their faces and spoke, "Man...you guys smell weird.." Y/n crunkled up her nose a bit before crushing their skulls with ease.

"Eww..." Y/n disgustingly uttered looking at the monster goo on her hands, it smelt super bad and was sticky, she wiped it on the floor, ridding some of it off her gloves. Making a running stance, Y/n then decided to go and save the rest of the civilians that were before terrorized by the monsters.

After saving a lot of people and bringing them out of the mall(Including the person's shop she was just at, with her basket of clothes in that person's hands), she looked around, clearing out all ground-based and flying monsters alike with ease, trying to avoid getting any monster goo on her outfit because that stuff was honestly hard to get out, any type of monster blood, flesh, and goo.

Her memories were clouded with the thought of Batman aka Bruce since he said he was in the making of creating a new hero suit, she wondered what it would have looked like...Her thoughts were imprudently interrupted by a loud and obnoxious voice.

"WHO DARES, DESTROY MY MINIONS---THEY WERE TRAINED BY THE WONDERFUL--oh gosh, most beautiful creature ever hehehe-- CHEETAH!" The monster sounded like a strange perv to Y/n, she just looked at him with confusion, obviously whoever trained these weak monsters was trained by someone that this little boss monster thought was great. Y/n had to admit the monsters--wait -- no---villains from the other world, were cooler, and intimating.. The ones in her universe THIS universe were, rather...silly to be frank

The monster with strangely formed legs which seemed to be made for running, and giant spend of bug-like wings looked around before his eyes planted on the normal-looking Y/n with her strange suit, "You?" His voice whispered almost baffled---it couldn't be her--maybe she was just a civilian in a strange outfit. His eyes roamed around over and over trying to find someone else, but then he noticed the monster trail, a path, leading up to Y/n; right where she was standing.

At this point Y/n wasn't even paying attention to the monster she was fixing her belt that had some monster flesh in it, she easily plucked it out throwing it at the 'boss' monster. "UGH-- YOU DIRTY HUMAN!--" Before the monster could continue his whining, he let out a girly scream of fright seeing Y/n flash right in front of him, and place her hands over his neck, squeezing so lightly, but it was impossible to escape her grip.

The monster struggled and cried. "Pleaseeee-PLEASE DONT KILL ME!" He tried to pry Y/n's hands off his neck, Y/n squeezed a bit making him shut up and slightly choke, "You have a big annoying, bratty voice." Y/n bluntly stated enjoying the silence of the monster for a bit before sighing and body-slamming him on the floor, she heard multiple cracks and noticed that he was shaking in fright. "I-I surrender..take me to-to-to jail--please-please!" He whined his bottom lip trembling.

Y/n shrugged her shoulders and skipped away, brushing passed a hero who would get all the credit for her heroic deed today.---"King?" Y/n slowly asked the man, he was the S-Class Rank 7 hero... King is known as the "The Strongest Man on Earth" However that was far from the truth, in all honestly he is really just intimidating giving the impression that he is very powerful when in reality he has never brawled in his life, this happens a lot, King is mistaken a lot for Y/n's deed, everyone always believed he was the one saving people and stuff.

"Ah, Y/n!" His cheery voice rang out, and as he gave a fake cough to try and bring his 'intimidating' act down, it didn't work. Y/n knew that king took a lot of credit for her deeds, King told her, himself. He was honestly a nice guy, and he invited Y/n to play video games a lot, when that did happen Y/n would also save King from Assassinations and monsters. He was a cool and gentle guy, so she didn't mind that it was him taking the credit, after all, if you're a real hero, you don't need credit or recognition...as long as you are doing the right thing

Once they make it out of the mall, King was swarmed by people, praising him and thanking him for saving all of their lives, the shop lady who was holding Y/n's basket, was still in shock as Y/n took the basket and handed her cash.

《Time skip》

Y/n had brought the clothes back to her place and changed into more comfortable ones--she was at King's place right now, grinding her teeth at losing another round of the game, "Ah! I win again!" King spoke as Y/n had to stop herself from breaking another controller.

King place wasn't a lousy apartment and wasn't fancy either, it was an underground base well more like home provided for him the hero organization since he did say he wanted a protective and secure place.

"Hey, Y/n?" King slowly asked, tilting his head away from the game, "Yes?" Y/n asked focusing on the new round of the game, even with King looking away he was still beating her ass!! "Uh be careful out there...some of the monsters have been...evolving? I've even seen some with some type of advanced green tech on them..." King paused for a while before remembering something, "I remember reading the words....uh--what is it---Lex?? I didn't really get a good look...but yeah.." There was an awkward silence in the room as Y/n slowly turned her head to look at him

A/n: I imagine that Kings place looks like this:

I did give a bit of insight on King just in case no one has seen the anime.