" How did you find Seraphic?" Hoseok asked the question, he was keeping in his stomach from the moment he heard about their arrival.

" We have a map."

"Which map?"
Namjoon took a map from his sleeves and passed it to Hoseok, who carried it to King Jungkook.
Jungkook opened the map, his eyes widened in surprise.
" Where did you get that, Kim Namjoon?"
" Our governor passed it to me, your majesty."
Hoseok took a glance at the back of the map and his expressions were the same as Jungkook's. Perplexed.

" Is there any problem? Your majesty."
" This map has only two copies. One is in our royal chest and the other to Elder Min. This is not possible for Governor Baekhyun to have it."
Jungkook yelled to call the guard. Startling Namjoon.

" Yes, your majesty." A guard came in.
" Pass my gratitude to Elder Min and tell them we are missing him and we will be happy if they visit us soon," Jungkook said in his monotone voice. The guard bowed.

Elder Min is the only immortal to exist in the world. He is present from the day Seraphic was founded by Jeons. He has watched the ancestor of Jungkook fall in love, marry and die. He is the only person who knew all the secrets of Seraphic, both good and dark secrets. But no one knows about him. He is a mystery. Everyone knows only one thing. He is the Elder, he should be respected and his opinions matter.

" Kim, you are our guest. Feel free to ask for any help from Jung."
" Thank you for your kindness, King Jeon. But I have a plea." Namjoon hesitantly put forward.

" We are all ears." Jungkook smiled.
" I want to do something for you, your majesty, I can't stay without anything in return."

"Your concern matters to us. But we'll be happy if you stay with us as a guest. If you want to help us. Then please tell me what you can do for Seraphic?"

" I can do anything you want from me, your majesty."
Jungkook thought for a moment, an idea ran into his mind.
" Kim, do you know how to read?"
" Yes, your majesty, I have taught Taehyung for years. I have read thousands of books till now." Namjoon proudly explained.

" Then, you can be a new teacher of Seraphic. Our School is under construction. After, that you'll teach our youngsters there."

" Thank you so much, your highness." Namjoon bowed.
Jungkook nodded and dismissed the meeting. It was nighttime. A time to remember his beloved husband and then sleep with the symbol of his love.

" Mind if I take you somewhere tomorrow?" Hoseok asked, accompanying Namjoon to his chamber.
" It depends on where you are taking me," Namjoon said uninterestedly, the man walking beside him sulked.

He didn't utter a word again. They bid goodbye and Hoseok huffed, his plan of impressing Namjoon failed.

~~~~

Jungkook came into his chamber to sleep. The chamber was oddly silent. He got confused because Jungmin always waited at the chamber door yelling and hugging him.

Jungmin has his chamber to sleep in but he is afraid to sleep alone so Jungkook decided to let Jungmin sleep with him until he became five.

Jungkook entered the chamber, and he was right, Jungmin was not present there. He called for Jungmin's ayah.
" Tasha, where is Jungmin?" Jungkook stood near the chamber portico.
" Your majesty, Prince Jungmin was insisting on talking with our guest Taehyung. I tried to bring him but the prince didn't budge. So I left him in his chamber. " She replied with her head bowed down.
" Thank you, Tasha, you can go."

Jungkook decided to change first before fetching his son. He removed the heavy King cloak and hung it. He went to the hammam. A few minutes later he came out in his silk night dress. He combed his head and went out of his chamber with two guards strolling behind him to the guests' chamber.

" You didn't introduce me to your mommy." Taehyung pouted.
Jungmin giggled and climbed into Taehyung's lap who was showing his fake offense to the little whipped boy.

" Tae Tae, Jungmin doesn't have a mama." He smiled. Taehyung's eyes softened, he was a fool not to guess it before. If Jungmin's mother will be breathing then why will Jungmin be playing with him for hours?

Taehyung hugged him close to his chest and kissed his forehead.
" You know who the angels are?" Taehyung stroked his hair, who was enjoying Taehyung's warmth and was snuggling more into Taehyung's chest.

" Dada says angels are those who left us early because God wanted good people with them. My mommy was a good human, that's why God took mommy for himself."
Taehyung felt like crying. How can a three-year-old be this strong and intellectual? He sometimes cried remembering his mother and here Jungmin accepted everything with a smile.

" Yes, b-baby. Your mother is an a-angel." Taehyung kissed his head again. Jungmin stood on his lap.
" Tae Tae, where is your mother?" Jungmin put both his hands on Taehyung's cheeks.

" She became an a-angel, juts l-like your mother." He couldn't control his emotions and the year rolled down his cheeks.

Jungmin became worried. " No, Tae Tae. No cry. Jungmin will not say anything." He wiped his tears with his small hands. Taehyung hugged him and sobbed. This little boy is trying to comfort him. The thing his father always did but now he is not here to do this.
He cried but he stopped when Jungmin threatened him that he will not talk if Tae Tae didn't stop talking.

" Okay okay. I am sorry baby. See I am not crying." Taehyung quickly wiped his tears. Jungmin smiled and pecked his cheeks as a reward.
Taehyung was awed by his cuteness and both again began to play with pillows creating a pillow fort.
Not knowing someone is eavesdropping standing outside the chamber.

A few minutes later, the guard's loud voice startled them and their fort crumbled down. They both pouted, looking at each other.
Jungkook entered the chamber but controlled himself to coo loudly seeing both boys pouting with puppy eyes.

Taehyung hurriedly stood up to see the King standing in his chamber. Jungmin also ran toward Jungkook and latched on his legs.

" Dada, why are you here?" Jungkook picked him up and kissed him, not breaking eye contact with blushing Taehyung, who was seeing everywhere except Jungkook.

" Baby it's time to sleep. Let's go now." Jungkook was about to turn but Jungmin's next words made him choke on his saliva.
" Tae Tae don't have a daddy. Can he sleep with Jungmin's daddy?"

Taehyung turned beet red. Jungkook cleared his throat " no baby. He can't sleep with daddy. We should be going now."

Jungmin sulked but he saw Taehyung and yelled good night.
" Bye bye Tae Tae, Jungmin loves you daddy, and loves you too." Jungkook rolled his eyes. His son is behaving as if he knew Taehyung for years. He didn't notice Jungmin saying daddy loves you too.

And Taehyung only listens to the words " Jungmin loves you, daddy loves you too."
He plopped on the bed as soon as the door to the chamber shut.

" What a long day." He mumbled.
" I miss you, appa." He said to no one in particular. His sulked mood changed into a giddy one when a mere thought of Jungkook crossed his mind.
But he scolded himself for thinking about the King like that.

There is no chance for him to be his mate. Or to catch the eyes of Greek King Jungkook. He is a typical boy and he is a ruler.
He should control himself from doing anything nonsense. Right, Taehyung?

" Yes yes, Tae my love. He is a king, don't think like that about him." He muttered to himself.

____________________________

I was thinking of changing the name of this book.
But I am confused. Should I change it or not?

Your suggestion will be appreciated 💜