brothers bsf- 3racha

Comincia dall'inizio

"So what did you wanna talk about?" Chan asks, fiddling with his thumbs with his hands in his lap.

"Listen Chan, I know that you like me."

Chans heart drops. A rush of feelings go through him: guilt, sadness, fear, happiness, relief, hope, love- everything.

"U-uhm," Chans face burns as he stutters,

"Oh don't worry, I've known for a while," Jisung smiles, "and I honestly don't mind- not one bit actually. I mean look at you baby; such a pretty and polite boy liking me? Gosh, I'm lucky, really," Jisung says

Chans face lights on fire, eyes going wide,

"But with my situation with binnie, it's hard to stay just two of us," Jisung pouts, "so why not all three?"

-the doorbell rings.

And soon enough they both find themselves looking at Changbin in the doorway of Chans room.

"Hi channie," Changbin smiles as he walks over to the two,

Jisung stands up and lets Changbin take his spot as he stands behind Chan, looping his arms around his neck and on his shoulders,

"What about this Channie?" Jisung tilts his chin up, "you can have both of us and we get to have you- all to ourselves."

Chan lets out breathy, suppressed moan, "yea, that'd be good," he says, a smug smile on his face

"That's good, good boy Channie," Jisung scratches his chin,

Chans breath hitches at the title, a whiny noise slipping out of his mouth.

"Hm? What is it pup?" Jisung kisses down his neck as he looks up at Changbin,

Chan lets out a light moan as he tilts his head to meet Jisungs kiss,

"Hm, come here," Chan reaches behind him to pull Jisung on his lap, "you too baby, cmere" he pats the spot next to him

Changbin moves towards the two, putting his arms around Jisungs waist,

Jisung smiles down at Chan, tilting his head back as Changbin trails down his neck with kisses, looking up at Chan.

Chans breath hitches again, watching the two as he chews the corner of his bottom lip.

"You can touch baby," jisung smirks down at Chan

He tries not to let out the whimper coming up from his throat but fails, Jisung humming in a triumph of sorts.

Changbin moves his hands down jisungs body, palming at his half-hard cock through his pants. At the same time Chan wraps his arms around Jisungs slender waist and begins to lift up his shirt and kiss his abs.

"G-god" Jisung breathes out, grabbing at Chans hair

Changbin slips his hand into Jisungs sweats, pulling his cock out of his underwear and spreading the precum around the tip.

"Such a pretty cock, sungie" Chan looks up at Jisung as he wraps his hands around it and rests his cheek on his cock.

"Hm" Jisung smiles down at him, "Why don't you wrap those pretty lips around it then?"

Chan pliantly listens, wrapping his lips around the head of Jisungs cock, swirling his tounge around it.

Jisung lets his hands almost immediately fly to Chans hair, pushing him further as he rests his head back on Changbins shoulder. This exposes his neck even further, Changbin moving to paint Jisungs neck with more marks of deep pinkish-purple as the younger lets moans and soft sighs fall from his bitten lips.

"F-fuck Chan," Jisung grips his hair tighter as Chan groans around his cock, sending vibrations down the shaft, "so good for me baby,"

Changbin continues to kiss Jisungs neck, moving his hands under Jisungs shirt to rub his nipples with one hand and use the other to put two fingers in his mouth,

"Lixie might hear us, sungie"

Jisungs moans around his fingers continously as Chan begins to deep throat him.

"Fuck Chan!" Jisung stops himself from biting down on Changbins fingers too hard, not wanting to be too loud, "g-god, ah, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum in my mouth please" Chan looks up at him with teary eyes and flushed lips and he cums at the sight almost immediately.

Changbin ends up coming inside his pants, being overly sensitive and easy to tip over the edge.

"F-fuck," Jisung lets his head fall back, "m, you were good for us Channie, tell lixie he should call us over again sometime" he says breathlessly, carding his hands through Chans hair.

Chan rests his head against Jisungs stomach, face cutely flushed and worn out.