Ch. 17: Second Day of Training

Comenzar desde el principio

Hawks: (Smiles) It did.

(All Might and the others join up with Bruz and his followers)

All Might: Since we're all preparing for an invasion, would you guys like to train with us?

Twice: (Smiles) That would be great, actually.

Endeavor: Good. That means you could put your clones to good use too. Trust me, with your quirk, it'll be very handy during times of war.

(After a few minutes of discussion, it was agreed that Twice, Hawks, and the Ologs train with All Might, Izuku, and the others. They take their training to a forested area)

Endeavor: Twice. I don't suppose you could keep your clones sustained long enough to do some surveillance, right?

Twice: Actually, I can. Funny you mentioned that, because I never thought about it.

Hawks: (Looks to Twice) That would be a splendid strategy too. Think about it. It's like you could do recon and you have multiple eyes watching all over the place for any activity. You might even give Re-Destro and Skeptic a run for their money. (Chuckles)

Twice: (Laughs) No way. I can't compete with those guys. They have technology I don't.

Izuku: (Smiles) They may have the technology, but you have the quirk advantage. You can spawn many clones in an instant and give our enemies hell for it. You'd even be a great hero with it too. I believe in you, Twice. (Thumbs up) You got this.

Twice: (Laughs and thumbs up) Thanks, kid.

Izuku: (Smiles) My name is Izuku by the way, but some friends of mine call me Deku, and you must be...?

Twice: (Smiles) Jin. Jin Bubaigawara. It's nice to meet you, Deku. I got the name 'Twice' thanks to my quirk, which allows me to create doubles instantly. Why do they call you Deku?

Izuku: (Chuckles) That was a nickname that was meant to be an insult from my friend, Bakugo. But I chose it because someone told me it would mean "you can do it." That's why I chose it.

Bakugo: Shut up! I still think it means "useless!"

Ochako: (In her mind) Bakugo is such a jerk. I like that hero name.

Bruz the Chopper: I think it's a good name too, mate. The name 'Deku' does fit you in a good way I think.

Bakugo: (Shocked and thinking in his mind) You can't be serious, right?

Shoto: (Laughs) I guess Bakugo made the mistake of calling him 'Deku' now.

Bakugo: Shut up!

Twice: (Looks to Bakugo) Easy there, Dr. Dynamite!

Bruz the Chopper: I don't know why, but 'Dr. Dynamite' sounds like it could be a name for a beverage or something. Maybe there is one in your world, or whatever world it's in.

Hawks: (Looks to Twice) Who knows? Maybe it does exist, but I don't think I wanna break the fourth wall or anything.

Daz the Ripper: No, mate. Breaking the fourth wall would be like us saying something that can ruin the plot, and the writer of this story probably makes it so lame and nonsensical, it's just ridiculous.

(Bruz then signals Daz to shut up)

Daz the Ripper: What? I- (Realizes what he just said) Oh. I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on.

Endeavor: Let's not break the fourth wall, shall we? We got training to do, and wraith butts to kick.

Bruz the Chopper: That's a good focus.