𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕

Start from the beginning

Just nodding, Emma made a conscious effort to regulate her inhalation. Finally, she was capable of mumbling, "Thank you."

Graham stormed into the area and shouted: "Emma, are you okay?! A gunshot was heard." Once he realized Emma was secure in the Mayor's embrace, he placed his revolver away.

Emma responded, "Yeah, I'm fine," and then she unwillingly let go of Regina. "Some vampire came over..."

"Wow, Em. You're a trouble magnet, aren't you?" Graham grinned.

Emma did not chuckle. She struggled to laugh.

"I'll prepare some tea for you. Are there any herbs here?" Regina enquired. Additionally, she utilized magic to clean up the wreckage that the vampire left behind after passing.

"Not really," the blonde sighed.

The witch grinned, "Hmm, you wouldn't have the ones I require anyway," and a collection of assorted herbs materialized in the palm of her hand. After that, she entered into the kitchen to prepare the hot beverage. Even though this was her first occasion in Emma's place, she immediately adjusted, and the cup of tea was shortly ready.

In the living room, Emma was asking Graham which reports she ought to file the following morning. The blonde experienced the scent of the heavens when Regina approached them carrying the tea.

"Well, I see that you're fine so I'll go back to sleep and I'll see you in the morning, yeah?" Graham eventually gave his excuses.

"Sure", the blonde replied, having a sip of her tea. Regina joined her on the couch and bid Graham farewell. The vampire was keeping a tight eye on Emma. Her nostrils became slightly irritated by the faint scent of her blood emanating from the wounds. She had a very alluring fragrance.

The witch inquired, "Where do you keep your first aid?"

"In the lavatory. Why?" Emma gazed at Regina as she positioned the vacant teacup on the coffee table.

Regina indicated her injuries and stated, "Because you are bleeding."

Emma murmured, "Oh," and turned towards Regina's direction. In all truthfulness, she didn't even notice, but once she observed the wounds, it began to ache. "Sorry."

"What are you sorry for? It's not your fault, dear. The brunette responded, "I'll be right back. I'm going to obtain the first aid." She had to take care of the blood. Despite her assurances that she would refrain from assaulting Emma, the mere fact that she odored divinely made her desire to drink from her.

Emma's eyelids felt heavy as she was resting on the couch. When Regina knelt beside her once more and began tending to her injuries, she fully widened her eyes. She was hypnotized. She also couldn't comprehend how Regina could wipe her blood as if it were nothing. She began to accept that the brunette was not an ordinary vampire, just as she had claimed. The creatures she was familiar with would never reject fresh blood.

"What was in the tea, Gina?" she was mumbling by now. She was drowsy to the utmost.

Regina grinned at her and declared "Herbs that will help you slumber and repose." When the task was over, the fragrance of blood eventually subsided. "Shall we get you back to the bedroom?"

Emma nodded before standing. She was functioning properly but felt like she might fall asleep even standing.

Regina got up to depart once Emma was put to rest. She was halted by a soothing hand on her wrist. "Please don't leave. I don't want to be left alone myself."