"Melody..." she looks at me in suspicion. "Have you been taking your medication." She asks.

"S-some of it." I say quietly. I expect her to scold me but she just gives me a sad look. "You have to take all of it baby." She says moving off of me.

I start to say something, thinking she's gonna leave. But she just lays down beside me. She signals for me to lay down and I do facing her.

She pulls me into her playing with my hair.

I know it's not the time but she's only wearing a sports bra and some boy shorts.

If I had a dick I'd be hard as fuck right now.

I lean in placing a soft kiss against her neck causing her to gasps softly.

"Mel.." she starts. "Shhhh...." I tell her pulling her so she's laying flat and I'm between her legs.

I move lower pulling her shorts all the way off. Damn she wet as fuck.

"Melll." She whines grabbing my hair. "Chill ma. Just admiring." I say laughing at her eagerness.

I get straight to work. Licking, sucking, devouring. This shit so fucking good can't lie. Wet as fuck. Clean as fuck. Mine as fuck.

She lets out a loud moan making me stop and look up at her.

"S-sorry." She says shyly. "Finna get us caught and shit." I scold smacking her thigh. She bites her lip in response.

I get back to work, sucking on her clit. She covers her mouth to muffle her moans. But I know she finna cum soon so Ian too worried.

"Mel I'm finna-I know" I smirk.

I lick a long stripe up her pussy staring dead in her eyes.

"Fuck" she releases on my tongue.

"Damn Ma." I say leaning up to kiss her lips. I stick my tongue in her mouth allowing he to taste herself.

"It's been so long since...." she trails off.

"Yeahh..." I say.

"We gone be okay right?" I question. She looks at me before nodding slowly.

"We got a lot to work on. But yeah. We'll be okay." She pecks my lips and pushes me so I'm laying beside her.

I pull the cover over her and pull her into me.

"I love you Stacy."

"I love you more Melody."

Later in the day

Malachi POV

"You think we should go on vacation?" Jahlil suggests standing at the stove making breakfast. I'm at the counter getting all my stuff ready.

"Hmm. A vacation does sound nice." I say. But right now tho?

"Good cuz I booked one." Jahlil says making me look up quickly.

"What!?" I asked bewildered as fuck.

"Yep. 5 days 4 nights at a cabin in the mountains. There's skiing, indoor heated pools, our cabin has a theatre. It's 4 bedrooms so the kids can bring someone. We obviously get the master bedroom with the in-suite. Oh and I cleared your schedule and mine and told the school the kids have the flu so we leave tomorrow." He smiles.

I stand up slowly walking over to him.

"Jahlil.." I start. "Nope nope nope. Do not Jahlil me. We are doing this and there's nothing else to be said. I need this. We need this. Some time away as a family to bond. All of our kids are acting strange. Granted they always act a little strange. I blame you. But Khalan wants to cheat on his boyfriend with that Julius boy, Melody is depressed but I think her and Stacy made up this morning. Don't ask me how I know. And Messiah, actually Messiah doesn't really have anything going on. Except for dating Donovan." How the hell does he know all of this.