Chapter One

Messiah POV

"So yeah bruh, how bout the bitch gone tell me she wanna get to know me better before we fuck. Like I ain't just spend my damn money on gas to go all the way over there." Donovan rants laying on my bed. We were bore just looking at the ceiling taking. A normal coco between the two of us. However this time was different.

Third person POV

The boys laid on the bed conversing about any and everything. Whatever their minds conjured up became a long detailed conversation. Anyone they encountered could easily tell how close they were.

Only one problem remained. Messiah was madly in love with his best friend who was completely oblivious. Messiah knew he was gay pretty early in life. He knew girls were pretty and often admired their looks but he'd never been attracted to them. He always found himself liking more feminine things that his friends put off. "That's just how he is" they often said.

Donovan had made it very clear that he wasn't into guys. He'd make jokes about how he and
Messiah resembled a couple not aware of the feeling he gave the younger. He liked to play a lot. Calling the younger his boyfriend and saying he was homiesexual. Most guys played like that. Only Messiah wasn't playing at all. Sometimes offended that people made his sexuality out to be some joke. However he couldn't defend himself. Not without drawing unwanted suspicion.

Donovan was touchy. So much so that he'd often wrap his arms around messiah as if it was nothing. But to Messiah is was everything.

His touch alone was enough to send the younger into a frenzy of emotions. He'd been suppressing his feelings for years afraid that if he'd told the older male he'd lose him for good.

Messiah POV

"MESSIAH!" Donovan yelled pulling me from my thoughts.

"Yo ass wasn't even listening." He rolled his eyes at me playfully. He knows I zone out a lot. I give him a guilty smile.

"I was listening." I lie like hell.  "Oh for real?" He dared knowing I wasn't. "Yeah for real." I challenge him.

"Iye cool so do you think I should?" He questioned. "Should What?" I give him a confused look. "See! I knew yo ass wasn't listening." He jokes rolling over to lay in my stomach.

He looks up and me and we make eye contact. He starts to lean in slowly never taking his eyes off mine.

It's no way this nigga finna kiss me? My mind and heart begin to race as I'd dreamt of this moment many times before shutting down the idea completely.

He reaches up touching my cheek bringing his face close to mine. I close my eyes but quickly open them when I feel him tugging at my hair.

"You need a haircut." He gives me a smile before laying back on my chest. This Nigga gotta be joking. He almost gave me a fucking heart attack.

Jahlil POV

"Now these Nigga know they could've gave me a fucking list" I complain walking throughout ugh this big ass Walmart. We supposed to be having a cookout and ion even know what these motherfuckers want. They know my mama white. I haven't been to a cookout before I met Malachi. And even then I've never actually hosted one until now.

"Okay. So sweet potato or pumpkin?" I say looking at the pies indecisively. Who cares it's the same fucking thing. I roll my eyes throwing both into the cart not wanting to get into and argument with my husbands family.