Chapter (3)

We walked to first period together. Everyone was looking at me. I felt like I was a superstar. I saw this boy with carmel skin &&' a low haircut &&' nice curls. He was looking at me but when I looked, he looked away. He was cute. I just brushed it off and continued walking. When Shonell &&' I reached class she wasn't there yet. Ray was standing up chatting with a few people. I sat in a seat next to Shonell. She said it was free. Minutes passed.. then a white lady with  shoulder length hair and bouncy curls came rushing in.

Shonell : *taps Henny* That's Ms.Karkus.
Me : Oh she looks young.
*Shonell smiles*

Ms.Karkus : Sorry I'm late class. I had a little problem at home that I needed to deal with. Well chop chop.  Bamanos. Get to your seats. Today is going to be fun. Now before we start I have two new students to introduce. Henny M'Ckay &&' Rayan M'Ckay.

-He is Ray Ray from Mb.  I just gave him a diff last name-

I looked at Ray &&' got up. Everyone clapped for us. I heard a boy whistle at me but I ignored it. Ms.Karkus told us thank you and to take our seats so we can begin.

Ms.Karkus : So class today we will be doing 'Sets'Ratio'&&'Percentages. Well that's what we are supposed to be doing. Since we have new students today is a free period. Just keep the noises low &&' have funnn.

Yayyy!  A free periiod. I sat at a desk with a few other girls and boys. They were really nice actually. Then the same boy I saw in the hall came walking in the class. Is he in here?  I wonder..

Ms.Karkus : Youre late.. again.

----- : Sorry. I had to stop to the office.

Ms.Karkus : Chresanto. You're darn lucky this is a free period. Go and join in with the rest of the class. Scurry along.

Chresanto is his name?  Niice. I was trying to take my mind off him when my phone rang.. Ray's own rang the same time too! I know because 'Butt Naked Nasty or Nawh' rang off. The whole class busted out in laughter. Ray's cheeks turned red. I declined my phone call. Ray answered his tho.

Ray : Wait whatttttttt .. noooooo .. we're in schooll ... what happened..... she whattt .. damnnn we're on our wayyyyy. *hangs up* Henny we gotta go NOW .. momma in the hospitall. She in critical condition baby sister. She was in a car accident.

I started crying. I told Ms.Karkus we had to go. Before I left ii saw Chresanto looking at me. I had no time to cover my face in shame. What was wrong with mommy?  Will she be okay?  I thought.. ii didnt ask Ray. Tears were slowly streaming down his cheek..My first day of school.. In my first period. I guess this is where my Oceans of Pain begin..

Me: Ray will momma be okay ?