First Day...

7:30 a.m Monday morninq...

Ray: Little sis wake up, we have to get ready for schooll *kisses my forehead*

I rolled over in bed &&' got up ii yawned and watched ray leave my room. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. After ii was done ii went to momma &&' daddy's room to say good morninq. Only momma was in there daddy was downstairs cooking breakfast. "MORNINQ MOMMA" ii saiid and left the room. "MORNING BABY" she replied. I walked back into my room and went straight in the shower. I felt the hot water beating against my body. After 20 mins. I finally came out. I went to my draw and put on my victoria secret bra &&' panties &&' went to my closet to find something to wear. I decided to wear my Mickey Mouse crop top &&' my black leather skater skirt. I let my hair down and curled the ends. I put on my mickey mouse watch &&' my red bow in my hair. I went to my shoe closet and got my ankle flats to put on. I searched my bureau looking for the perfect MAC lipstick to put on. I de ided to put on red. I sprayed myself with my Chanèl perfume &&' went downstairs. "MORNINQ DADDY" ii said as he was fixing me &&' Rays plate. "MORNINQ BABY'GIRL" . As ii was eating Ray came downstairs. He was wearing a Jordan Hoodie .. some cargo pants and some Raptor 11's. His hair was all over the place thou &&' that was hella funny. Ii couldn't help but giggle "Boy carry your wagon tail and get your hair done. Bout time u cut that" daddy said. After ii was eating I went up to Rays room to put his two braids in for him. After ii was done he ate &&' we headed out the door kissing momma and daddy goodbye .... We hopped in Rays baby blue porché. While we were driving I thought to myself .. Today better be good..