?!?!

~Katniss~

Once I head down stairs I see my daughter sitting on a stool.

"Sweetie come here" I say getting closer to Sophia but once she turns around I see she has scissors with blood on them, but prim,rue,Finn,Delilah,annie,my mom,haymitch,Marie,Stephanie and everyone else are on the floor dead.

"Oh My Gosh!" I say about to grab sophia

"Don't touch me....." She says

"What are you doing to my angel?!" Peeta says stomping down the stairs.

"Nothing!" I say

"Did she hurt you?!" Peeta says

"No.......but she's evil" Sophia says and my heart breaks.

"I hate you! I wish i never married you....ever!" Peeta says and I fall backwards.

"Maybe this is what mutts get!" Peeta says holding Sophia but both of there eyes are Jet black.

"It's the things we love the most,that destroy us" Peeta says before everything goes black.

||end of dream||

I wake up to Peeta rocking me.

"Peeta......it's felt so damn real....it hurt so much" I say still finding it hard to breath.

"It's ok baby...it's ok" Peeta says

"No it's not!" I say jumping out if his embrace onto the edge of the bed.

"They've gotten worse Peeta......they're worse" I say sobbing

"We'll get threw this"

"How?! I can't even sleep without thinking something horrible is going to happen to everyone!" I say now trying to calm down.

"What was the dream about?" Peeta says

"I don't want you to have a flash back" I say

"I won't i promise"

"Well....you and Sophia were both hijacked,you guys killed the entire group and my parents....then you killed me but before you killed me you said ' it's the things we love the most that destroy us'" I say hugging Peeta as tight as I can.

"Oh My God....baby I'm so sorry......I'm so so sorry" Peeta says now shedding some if his tears.

"It's not your fault.......I swear,it's just these things seem so real as if you guys will be gone from me in a split second" I say

"Well let's get some rest......we're going to dinner later on" Peeta says and then I start to doze off.

Once i wake up i turn around to face the clock,it says 12:52 pm. Great......after i finally manage to get out of bed i jump into the shower and i change into yoga pants and a swaet shirt with my swaetshirt over. Once i look into the mirror i rub my big belly holding my dear twins,so young,fragile,gentle,delicate,and i wont let anything hurt them.

Once i go downstairs i see everyone talking.

"Mwammy?are you ok?"Sophia asks

"yes sweetie......how come?" i say

"you look sorta sick...and you slept for a really long time"Clove says and i just nod.

"darling....do you want some tea?"Peeta's dad john asks

"yes please...thank you" i say before picking up Sophia and feeling her forhead.