● ● ●

𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢

I went to that strip club she's fucking working in. I missed her pretty face, and I'm craving to be inside her. I was unable to refrain from imagining my hand on her neck and one of them slapping her ass.

I know I shouldn't be thinking like that.  But fuck she was something different. She was different from all the people in school. I hated her for being this breath-taking, with her beautiful face. Everything about her was perfect.

I hated her for having all the boys in the school look at her. Like they want to eat her. I wanted her to me. But she never loved me. And I know she hates me. But I love when she hates me. She looks damn hot.

It's been a year since that day-the day Alexander got into prison, the day I did that for her and helped her with this.

Yet, I've been out of the city until today. I came and asked for her. Everything they said about her is that she's working in a strip club as a waitress in the morning and a stripper at night. Is she good?

Is she dumb or something? How the hell did she accept to be there? Where is her family? How did she become this girl? Where's that innocent, cute little girl who didn't care about anything except her family and her studies?

I don't care about any of these right now. All I wanted was to see her now. I asked about the name of the strip club and went there directly. I told them I wanted her only to perform for me tonight.

I wanted to see her dancing on that pole, I wanted to see her on my lap naked. That girl is making me go pazzo. (Crazy)

I put on a simple black suit. It fits me perfectly. Not to forget the perfume and some jewelry. I left my hair neatly brushed backward.

I couldn't believe she was working here when I arrived at that strip club. I had some men with me, I couldn't be alone. Because if I were, I wouldn't handle myself from burning that club and taking her, caging her in my house so no one could see her.

And as I entered there, I wanted to burn this whole damn club, but one of my friends tapped on my back to calm me down. I tried to calm down a little. I didn't want her to see me like this. She should see me-that heartless, cold, mean man.

That man who doesn't care about anything. Everyone knows that I'm like my father. He's the one who taught me to be like this. I have a sister, she's out of town, but she'll come soon, and my brother just forgets it. I don't like to talk about it.

Fuck, here she comes. My eyes scan her body as she walks down the stairs with all her confidence. Shit, shit, I want her so bad, she's just so fucking perfect.

I've always loved this girl, but I acted like I hated her. But she has something special in her other than all the girls in this world. No matter how much I've dated and fucked girls before, she's my number one.

I love her attitude, I love her body, her ass, her breasts, everything about her-fuck, fuck, she's a goddess. Every man wants her, I'm sure of that. She's everything a man wants. But I can only have her.

A man shouts from far away so that she can start performing, and here she goes. As she starts, she is dancing all over the pole.

As she moved on the pole, her body twisted on it as she swayed her whole body on it, going down and up. Her body moved in rhythm with the music. She was licking it off her tongue. Fuck this girl. She wasn't even scared or ashamed of what she was doing. No, but she was confident.

She looked into my eyes, a small grin formed on her face, and I tried not to smirk. I love her attitude, and one day I'm going to fuck it out of her. She's everything I need, soon enough, I'll make her mine and only mine.

As I gazed upon her, she moved with an alluring rhythm, twirling and swaying to the music. Her body flowed like liquid, each movement executed with sensuality.

Every step and every sway of her hips were full of confidence. It was as if she had a magnetic pull, drawing me despite our complicated history.

Turning around the pole, she opened her legs wide; she was half naked. I'm taking deep breaths and praying not to get up now and take her from her throat and take her out of this fucking club.

Going up and down, is she teasing me? Her eyes never left mine. She knows what she is doing. Is she doing it on purpose? I'm not going to lie. This girl is on fire. She looked fucking good, but she will look better with her legs wide open for me as I eat her, and she cries out my name, grabbing me by my hair as I eat her out, fingering her.

My men were hard, and I was too. For fuck's sake, if someone sees this, girl, she will get hard for no reason. The smoke of the cigarettes and the smell of the whiskey filled the room with our scents.

Did she do that in front of someone before? How is she so good at that ? I never knew she had movements like that. Molly was never like that

Everyone was whistling as they held their drinks in the air, eye-fucking her. I'm about to kill them all right now. This was a bad idea to bring my men with me.

𝐺𝑜𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒.