Chapter 3: 'Oh, no!'

Jessica's P.O.V:

When it's time for me to introduce myself, I suddenly felt a cold sensation wrap around my body, like stopping me to do anything.
"Miss Jung" our adviser called my attention once again, signaling me to go infront of the class. The whole class suddenly turned silent, focusing all their attention on me.
I gulped.
Just go infront, Jessica. Introduce yourself nicely, don't do anything that might embarrass you and nothing bad will happen. Just that simple!

So, I made my way infront and stood nervously.
"Uhmmm.. I'm Jessica Jung and I'm fourteen years old" my fingers kept on fidgeting in my skirt.
"Is that all, Jessica?" Mrs. Ji asked.
"Uhmmm..." I blinked a few times. I really can't find the right words to say.
"Well.. If that's all, you may take your seat" she stated while smiling nicely.
"Pheww" I exhaled silently, feeling relieved as I proceed to my seat.
"My name is Do Kyungsoo! Nice meeting you, Jessica" A cute, short, black-haired boy suddenly shouted. I just smiled at him.

I just sat back on my seat beside Krystal and waited for the next person's introduction.
"Nerd alert" Krystal suddenly whispered on my ear, referring to the boy earlier.
"Stop it!" I shot back and she just giggled.

"Jung Krystal" Mrs. Ji suddenly announced.
Krystal stood up confidently and made her way infront, smiling to everyone.
Boy, i wish I'm as good as her
"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Krystal-imnida!" she introduced herself using her usual bubbly voice.
"I'm fourteen years old and I'd like to be friends with you all" her eyes sparkled with happiness that sure captivated everyone's heart here in the room.
"That's all. Kamsahamnida!" she bowed and the whole class cheered for her, even Kang Minhyuk- her ultimate crush.
She's so damn lucky! why is it just that simple to her?
To be so charming to everyone, to socialize. And me, I can't even introduce myself properly.
I feel soooo ashamed.

Krystal's P.O.V:

"Miss Jung, are you perhaps related to Jessica? are you twins?" Mrs, Ji asked, looking at me and Jessica-unnie confusely.
"Ani, we're not twins, but, we're sisters. Right, unnie?" I smiled brightly, giving a good impression to everyone.
"Right" Jessica-unnie just rolled her eyes coldly.
There she goes again. How is she supposed to have friends if she kept on showing her cold attitude?
tsk...tsk...

I just went back to my seat silently. I'm still glad that I showed a good impression to my classmates, and they seem to like me. And guess what? Minhyuk-oppa cheered for me! (>,<)

(Snack time)

Me and Jessica-unnie are heading to the school cafeteria because it's already our snack time!
I love foods!
"Come on, unnie! Palli, palli!" I whined while pulling my sister's hand.
When I spotted a table for the two of us, we immediately took our seats.
"Tuna sandwich, carbonara pasta, soondae, kimbap, vegetable salad, Italian ice cream, mango shake. Hmmmm...." I scan the food menu carefully.
"So, what are you going to buy?" Sica-unnie suddenly asked me.
"You mean, what are you going to buy" I wiggled my eyebrows playfully.
"WHOAA! Don't tell me....NO!" she waved her hands infront of me repeatedly.
"Please? I want mango shake and Tuna sandwich" I used my best aegyo to convince her.
HUH! I know you, unnie. I know you can't resist my cuteness!
"Uhh...uh.." she tried to avoid my gaze.
"Because you're my unnie, right? You will treat me" I showed her my precious puppy eyes.
NO! I can't fail!
"URGGH! Fine!" she stomped her way to the counter.
"HAHAHA!"

Then, Minhyuk-oppa suddenly passed by my table causing me to stop my laughter.
"OMO! KYAAHH! OPPA!" I just covered my mouth to prevent myself from squealing out loud.
"You like him. Am I right?" a familiar boy with a beautiful pair of eyes suddenly approached me.
"Cheon Jin Ho, how can you say that I like him?" I stared at him furiously, my eyebrows raised.
If he really thinks that I like Minhyuk-oppa, I'm doomed!
"Well, I can see that you recognized me. By the looks on face earlier, the way you look at him, I can say that you absolutely like him" he crossed his arms, an arrogant smirk plastered on his face.
"Hi, sister! Oh? replacing Minhyuk already?" Sica-unnie suddenly appeared infront of us, wiggling her eyebrows teasingly.
OH, NO!
"I knew it!" Cheon Jin Ho snapped his fingers in victory.