Panic at the Guild

"There, that should be enough", Serina let out a deep breath as she finished sewing and repairing some clothes damaged from the goblin attacks.

She went outside her tent and gave out the clothes, Emily, Sarah and Andrea (Serina recently learned their names) thanked her.

*Thunk thunk thunk

Serina turned around to see the dreadnought walk into the camp.

"Hey Fort- I mean," She mentally hit herself in the face as she forgot that he was no longer Fortem, "Aurelius"

"Serina," he greeted, "I advise we move on to the Guild again, a storm is coming"

"Right," she nodded and went to tell the others to pack.

<Few minutes later>

A light drizzle fell upon the group, coating the ground and greenery with water and making the girls wet. (this is not meant to sound sexual)

"Damn, it's already on us", Ferris wiped some water away from her brow.

"I suggest we go faster, get on top of my hull and over yourselves with the tent canvas," Fortem lowered himself and outstretched his BaneClaw.

Serina teleported to the top of the dreadnought, helping the other four get up.

"You guys should uh, find something to hold on to, heh", Serina rubbed the back of her head while grabbing onto a small handle with such force that her knuckles were turning white while she put down her other hand to shield her bum.

"What do you mea- AAAAAAAHH", Ferris nearly crashed into Emily as Aurelius went into a sudden sprint.

And on they went, bouncing up and down on the speeding dreadnought. (this is also not meant to sound sexual)

<Outskirts of the village, a few very very bumpy and hazardous minutes later>

"Fuck", Ferris panted as she collapsed on the ground, tired from the hard ride. (at this point I give up now :/)

"I told you to grab onto something," Serina walked up to the musketeer and helped her up.

"Well I didn't know the big guy could go that fast", She stretched, thankful to finally be on solid ground.

"Shall we get going then?", The elf goddess in hiding gestured torwards the village, "the others are weary aswell, the sooner we finish the better"

And so the five girls walked on to the village, the dreadnought somehow finally managing to actually hide and blend in with the trees.

*Creeaaak-

Serina winced as the door groaned.

With how big and rich the guild is you would expect them to oil and maintain their doors. . .

"Hey Liz, we're back", she waved at the girl at the desk, "we found the girls aswell, they're outside"

"That's great! I'm sure their families will be happy to see them again", Liz clapped her hand and smiled, "here's your reward, have a nice day you two"

Shit. . . The other three will see their families again but. . . the girl I tried to protect, I'm sorry, She felt a pang of guilt.

"Hey, you okay?", Ferris put a hand on her shoulder.

"It's just. . . I failed to protect her", she vividly remembered at how the girls face exploded as the shield bashed her.

"Listen I can understand you, you tried your best, but sometimes it isn't enough," The blue eyed elf sighed, "sometimes it's best to forget and move on"