Iron Fist, Burning Wrath

+ Systems Starting +

+ Power cell 1: 98% +

+ Reserve power: 90% +

+ Weapon Systems +

"Wake up"

= Chainbolter of Fury =

Status: Not Equipped

= BaneClaw =

Status: Not Equipped

"Please. . . We need you"

+ Startup Sequence from external source has begun +

+ Warning ⚠️ Weaponry not equipped+

+ Equip? (Y/N) +

<Y>

+ Weaponry Equipping. . . +

+ Startup Sequence resumed +

+ 23% +

+ 47% +

"PLEASE HELP US!"

+ 78% +

+ Alert ⚠️ Unknown Contacts approaching rapidly +

+ Hasten Sequence? (Y/N) +

<Y>

+ 100% +

+ Systems Active +

+ AVE IMPERIUM+

The Drop Pod's massive hatch slammed down, nearly crushing a pleading villager.

Mechanical hisses and acrid smoke came from inside as the Dreadnought awakened.

And then it strode out into the world.

<Fortem Scutum POV>

As I walked out from the drop pod and set my feet onto the cold soil I looked down at a small child on the ground, with multiple armed men surrounding him and the child.

Scanning the now frightened men I realize they are all armed and armored in a way that would not look out of place in plays or feudal worlds.

"W-what is that thing-?", one of the younger men stuttered out.

"It's a monster! Quick! Slay the foul beast! Get the child aswell!", The what looked to be the leader said.

So they were hostile then?

So be it.

*BOOM BOOM

What was two men were now a brutal fireworks display of blood and viscera.

Two.

Walking forwards he continued to shoot at the men, turning each into a fine mist, crushing those into pools of blood and flesh with his claw and feet.

One tried to climb his back. He kicked his legged and threw the warrior torwards a tree with enough force to break and twist her head upon impact, a section of her spine bursting out.

Six.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM

Two more men had their torsos explode like sick and twisted fireworks, while one lucky bolt somehow managed to cleave straight through ones heart and continue on to eviscerate an arm of another behind.