Home

-Enjoy-

........

Taehyung entered the oddly very quiet mansion. He looked looked down at his phone to see it was just 11pm, so where was everyone?

Normally when he arrived or more like these past 2 weeks whenever he arrived home; he'd be welcomed by Jungkook's sweet voice and giggles. 

Suddenly he did not like this silence, he might as well say that he hated it. It was ironic yet again; the Taehyung who loved silence a few weeks back is now saying he hates it in his own house. A maid hurriedly approached him to take his bag and coat.

"Has Jungkook slept?" asked Taehyung stoutly, even though he tried to hide the impatience lacing his tone.

"Master Jungkook is in the living room upstairs" the maid explained.

Taehyung without wasting another second marched his way upstairs. He felt this sudden unexplainable desire to see Jungkook because lately he was not used to coming home and not seeing Jungkook.

"Why is she soo Dumb??!! Like girl don't go there, damn it. Stay in your bed" he heard Jungkook's voice as he neared the second living room.

"Everyone is always dumb in these movies!!" he heard another squeaky voice, belonging to a female...?

The living room was very dark. The TV's screen was the only thing lit and it seemed like Jungkook and two other people were watching a horror movie.

Taehyung switched on the lights making the three people scream at top of their lungs while hugging each other.

Jungkook looked wide eyed at Taehyung, his breath ragged and cheeks flushed in embarrassment. Even after realising that it was just Taehyung he kept hugging Lily without much thought as Lily was also hugging Dane.

Taehyung would lie if he said that he didn't feel the urge to pull Jungkook in his own arms. He didn't like Jungkook touching someone else, much less hugging them.

"I see you all are enjoying yourselves. Hate to disturb but I need dinner ready in 15 mins" Taehyung spoke, arms folded across his chest, leaning against the door frame.

There were 20 other people who could set up the table for Taehyung but he wanted Dane and Lily to do that...Odd.

Or was it his jealousy striking?

Dane and Lily got on their feet in the spam of a second and were running to set the dinner, seeing the dark glint in their master's eyes.

Jungkook unconsciously puckered his lips, watching the two leave with sad eyes.

"Aren't you going to welcome me, like every night" Taehyung asked softly approaching the couch on which Jungkook was still sitting.

"Ah.. welcome home, hyungie" Jungkook spoke with a tiny smile, still a little bit shy around the male.

"Thank you, Jungkookie" Taehyung bent down and ruffled his hair, his deep voice so close to the younger's ears sent shivers down his spine.

Jungkook's heart was beating so erratically; that has been normal for the past few days whenever Taehyung was in such a close proximity.

.........

"So you enjoy horror movies" Taehyung spoke taking a sip of his coffee.

They already had their dinner and were now sitting in the downstairs living room, enjoying their free time for a little while before they had to return to their hectic lifestyle tomorrow morning.

"Sometimes...why are you drinking coffee at this hour?" asked Jungkook curiously.

"Well I have some work to complete and I can't do that with my eyes closed" explained the older softly, passing him a small smile.