Smut😍💅

I was bored so wrote some smut i guess. I wanted to do the order of my How?!?!, giyuutan onshots, then opposites attract but im bored so fuck it.

No ones pov

Tanjiro was pushed onto the bed groaning as he was pinned down my his beloved, Giyuu. His legs shifted as Giyuu's tounge explored Tanjiro's wet cavern. Giyuu slightly grinded both their cocks together making light friction. "fuck~" tanjiro moaned as he bucked his hips up. Giyuu wasted no more time and re connected their lips rougher than before, leaving no air. Tanjiro took off both haori's and threw them on the floor trying to get rip on clothing. Giyuu took off his shirt while still kissing Tanjiro not daring to disconnect. Giyuu ripped open Tanjiros shirt revealing his pink perky nubs.

Giyuu pulled away from Tanjiro's lips leaving a string of saliva, rolling down eachother's chin. Giyuu shifted down to tanjiro's nipples and flick it with his tounge. Tanjiro bit his lip not allowing himself to moan at such a tiny gesture. Giyuu smirked at his resistance and gladly took the challenge. He englulfed one of his nipples and started to suck hardly with humming, creating vibrations. "Y-your a tease you know that" Tanjiro breathed out. 

Neither of them were gonna submit to each other but it was clear who had the upper hand. He wasnt gonna give Giyuu the pleasure of hearing him moan, instead he was gonna be a brat. Giyuu stopped suckin on his nipples leaving a pop. Giyuu thought it was cute how bratty tanjiro was acting. So he went along with it. Giyuu got off from tanjiro and started to remove both clothes off from them. Now both were butt naked looking at each other dumb as hell.

Giyuu went back to tanjiro's nipples and rubbed them with his fingers. He slowerly trailed them down tanjiros stomach and his abs taking a second to admire his tan well built figure. Giyuu still admiring tanjiro's body, trailed his hands down his shaft and slightly nudged his balls. Tanjiro gasped slightly before smirking. Tanjiro flipped giyuu over with quick speed and was now on top of him.

Tanjiro toom giyuu's cock and put it between his ass cheeks moving his hips back and forth. Their cocks were nudging together causing heavy breathes from giyuu. Tanjiro sat on Giyuu's cock and starting rubbing his ass against it. Tanjiro bit his lip at the feeling on giyuu's tip slightly  rubbing against his hole. Tanjiro started to suck his finger lubricating them. He breathed out as roughly thrusted a finger in and out not giving himself time to adjust. He moaned out as his hole clamped on his finger. He started insert his other 2 and thrusted them in. "Ah fuck~" tanjiro slightly whisper yelled. 

He started to ride his fingers his ass jiggling against giyuu's cock. Giyuu gripped tanjiro's waisted moving it against his own dick. Tanjiro felt like cumming but stop as he was about to. He wasnt 2 things 1 a submissive bitch 2 a fast one. He took giyuu's cock in hand and line dit up with his hole. He pushed it in slowly as even he had to admit was not as small as it looked through those baggy ass pants. Once it was fully in he started bouncing up and down. both moaning not caring if anyone or each other heard. After a while tanjiro moaned as he came . Giyuu after a while came too. after both down from their highs he collapsed on eachother. "Maybe i should be a barat more often" tanjiro thought.

the ending was rushed sorry-