Im sorry, dear

Sry for the wait but summer break is finally here! And if you want to, you can play the song called Rat by penelope scott to go with the theme. Also some angst ,might have a part 2 depending on my mood. This was suggested by someone from Jealousy pt2 i think it was Moon_Lover or something like that but lets get started! You guys can request stuff y;know!\

Giyuu POV

              im so tired. Im tired of not being enough. Im tired of dealing with the pain. Im tired of being the reason for Sabitos death. Im sorry of not being strong enough to save the people that need. Im just so tired of being on this sad corrupt place called earth. Im tired of Muzan ruining humanity, and me having to help save it. Im tired of not being worthy. I tired of feeling sick every time i touch the one i love, because the blood of the past stained my hands. Im tired of feeling not worthy of Tanjiro's love. Im tired of being sorry. Im tired of being the black sheep. I want to be enough, i want to deal with the pain. I want to not be the reason for Sabito's death. I want to bein strong enough so that i wont have to worry about having my lovers blood on my filthy hands. I want to leave this place we call home. I want a new home. I want to rest. I want to die!

         i dropped my pencil as i watched. one, two, three. Then another one, two, three. The tears fell onto my note as i tried to continue to write. My hands shook as i tried to get a grip on the pencil. Again, i was to weak to get a grip on reality, so what did i expect. I wanted to die and leave this horrible place. I NEEDED to leave! They say we only have 1 life and im glad we onyl have one life! I do not wanna do this shit again, who would!?  I wanted to leave this place so bad, but i couldn't not yet.... I cant leave him like that. That would be selfish. He has done so much for me, i cant leave with out a word.

      But then again, he would be better without me. He would be better with a man who could protect him, like rengoku or that kid muichiro. At least he can guarantee their safety when they go on a mission. "CAWK" speaking of a mission. I sighed as i heard the situation. A demon who eats men, maybe ill be the lucky pick. I chuckled at the thought. I put on my haori and headed out before i heard a voice.

      "TOMIOKA-SAN!" i heard a voice running up to me. i smiled as i turned around to see my love, tanjiro himself. "i heard your going on a mission. Well i dont wanna hold you! Just wanted to say good luck! and don't get hurt ok?" he said with a frown at the end. I patted him head for reassurance. I nodded my head with a smile and that seemed to make him happy. He nodded back with a smile as he waved and started to walk away. But before he could leave i grabbed his hand. "huh?" he exclaimed. "tanjiro.... i love you, okay?" i said with my hair shadowing my eyes.

No ones POV 

    Tanjiro blushed as he wasn't expecting something like that. He nodded with a blush on his face. Giyuu smiled as he started to walk in the destination. But not before giving Tanjiro a kiss, a passionate one at that. Tanjiro ran back to the butterfly mansion with curious stares. As tanjiro almost mad eit back to the butterfly mansion he realized that one of the main reasons he was going to giyuu's estate was he left his haori at his place.

           Tanjiro sighed as he smiled and walked his way back to the estate. When he made it there he was engulfed with the smell of giyuu's scent. He opened the door with the spare key giyuu had given him in case of emergency. As tanjiro walked in he could see that giyuu did not tidy the place up before he left. Maybe he was so worried about the people what were being eaten, he didnt bother cleaning up. As tanjiro was cleaning up while also trying to find his haori in the mess he spotted a newly written on piece of paper. Out of curiosity he went over to the note.

         As he took a look at the writing he could tell who wrote it along with the scent of the pencil next to it, His lovely lover giyuu had wrote this. Seemingly before he left. Tanjiro suddenly thought if he should took. Maybe it was for him? Or maybe it was a latter from shinobu saying he was stage 3 cancer! Tanjiro rushed to read the note at even the thought of horrible possibilities. As tanjiro started reading the note he gasped as he placed a hand on his mouth. He started to tear up as he continued reading. He knew giyuu had some problems with his mental health but he didn't know it was this bad. Giyuu had opened up a little about how he blamed himself for sabitos death and how he wished he were stronger at that time and even now for tanjiro. But tanjiro would always assure him saying that he was perfect the way he was.

           Tanjiro suddenly felt the air come out his lungs as he struggled to breath. He tried to put his hand on his head and understand why. "W-why would he want to die?!?! i-i -i do-ont unders-stand.". Tanjiro said in between sobs. Tanjiro tried to stand up but he he stumbled, knocking over a vase in the process. He fell to the floor with the note still in his hand as he sobbed loudly. His heart skipped a beat when he realized something. "giyuu wants to die, and he just -went on a mission..." Tanjiro sobbed out loudly at the possibility. He clutched his heart as he tried to call for Giyuu's name over and over again. Loudly banging on the floor.  Tanjiro sobbed for what seemed like hours until he heard a knok at the door. He dint care who it was, if it wasnt giyuu he didnt care. He suddenly cried out as he thought of the possibility. "w-what is its a hashira with his dead body in their arms. " . Tanjiro started sobbing even harder at the thought. 

     Suddenly the door opened revealing giyuu with a confused look on his face. Though his demeanour changed a soon as he saw tanjiro sobbing loudly with his hands calling out for iyuu. He rushed over unulfing tanjiro in his arms as he rocked him back in forth. He started to ask whats wrong before he suddenly stopped everything he was doing. "the note" he said in a mumble. "T-tanjiro you were supposed to see that" giyuu said as the grip on tanjiro soften .

         "WHY DID YOU FUCKING TELL ME!" tanjiro shouted as he stood up and punched giyuu in the face. Giyuu head stayed to the side in shock. Tanjiro never yelled at him,ever. "Tan-" "NO SHUT UP! EVERYDAY I TELL YOU HOW PERFECT YOU ARE, HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE! I MAKE SURE THAT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ARE WORTH TO ME AND NEZUKO! I ALWAYS TELL YOU HOW IT ISNT YOUR FAULT BECAUSE IT ISNT. NOTHING IS! GIYUU YOU CAN BLAME YOURSELF FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU AS A HUMAN CAN CONTROL! YOU CAN CONTROL LIFE NOR DEATH SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. I TELL YOU EVERYDAY YET I GUESS YOU DOUBT MY LOVE OF SOMETHING. I GUESS EVERYTHING GOES INTO 1 EAR OUT THE OTHER! AND THE FACT THT YOU DIDNT EVEN TRUST NOR LOVE ME ENOUGH TO SHARE YOUR PAIN AND SORROW WITH ME IS THE MOST HEARTBREAKING THING! W-WERE YOU EVEN GONNA SAY GOODBYE? OR WERE YOU JSUT GONNA LEAVE ME!"

        Giyuu had now started crying close to sobbing as Tanjiro yelled at him. Tanjiro could smell that people were comin around to hear about the loud noises. He suddenly stopped everything as he realized he was yelling at his love. "g- tomioka-san im sorry. i didnt know what came over me. Please dont leave me!" tanjiro said as he got on his kness. Giyuu could believe it. HE was the one apologizing when it should have been  him. Giyuu crawled over to tanjiro as he kissed his forehead and whispered sweet nothign into his ear. "im never gonna leave you" giyuu said as he huged him tightly. "I should have talked it out with you and it physically hurts me to hear that my pain cause you 10x more pain than me. I want to get help i do but please tanjiro, dont let me be there alone." Giyuu said as he sobbed into Tanjiro's shirt.

       Tanjiro rubbed circles into his back as he smiled. "i wouldnt dream of it" he said as he wiped both of their tears. Giyuu nodded as pushed both of their fireheads together. They chuckled at how sappy it was but they didnt care all that mattered was that they were in eachother arms. "I think that ill start talking to Kocho about therapy" giyuu said. "And ill be with you every step of the way giyuu, i promise with me that you will be happy". He said as they both cuddled.

FINEESHED.

sry for the late update but now its summer so ill try to update more. But when i tell yall that comments really matter to me i mean it. The only reason i made this chapter was because of someone who commented a request. And that motivated me to the point that it got me up and writin. To others request and comments saying to update may make others annoyed but to me they are the little motivation that i need. But yea anyways thank you and comments and vote i guess.!!! :)