Spin the bottle (Possible smut)?

So i might do some smut. And if youve seen me in some books you know ive read a lot of smut, but have never wrote it. So ima try i guess.

Tanjiro pov

I was chilling massaging Nezukos hair when i suddenly got a text. 

Muichiro : Hey tanjiro the hashiras are playing some games at the butterfly mansion. They said invite whoever and you can invite piss colored hair dude and stinky boar head if you want. Shinobu also invited kanao and sanemi was forced to invite genya so its alright to invite them.

tanjiro : Ok ill tell them and well be on our way

Muichiro : K

I sighed and texted the other telling them about the party. Zenitsu said he will go in nezuko goes and inosuke said as long as theres food.

We had reached the butterfly mansion quicker than expected since i was staying at the water estate. We walked in and saw all the hashiras, kanao, genya, and surprisingly murata. I thought he had left after the spider mountain thing but i guess he stayed and became friends with shinobu a little bit. "Ara Ara so everyone is here" shinobu said with her usual smile. "Yep pretty much" said obanai. "Ok lets start" said mitsuri.

"Ok so this is the first game we will play i call it spin the bottle. We use a bottle and spin it. Whatever two people it lands from each side have to kiss." mitsuri said looking at me and glacing at giyuu for some odd reason. (Bitch was plotting :0).

"Sounds flamboyant, Im in" Uzui said. The rest agreed. "Ok ill start" mitsuri said. She span the bottle until it stopped, It landed on sanemi and inosuke!!. "I didnt not expect this" muichiro said. "Agressive +Even more agressive = rough sex" stated uzui. Inosuke blushed a little at that comment. Inosu/ke knows some stuff about some stuff since he pratically watched his so called boar family mate all the time. Sanemi looked shocked but wnet with it. They both lenaed in and kissed. At first it was a peck but both leaned in more and i saw sanemi even add tounge. I was jsut sitting there BBQ sauce on my tittes as we watched them basically make out for 2 minutes. After they were done tey panted as sanemi secretly slid his nu,ber into inosukes pocket. They sat down as if nothing happend. Everyone was flabbergasted. "o-ohh kayyy" mitsuri started. "Lets move on from that and respin. Who want to go next. "Ill go " sid shinobu. Shinobu span the bottle and it landed on mitsuri  and her. Everyone gasped in surprise. Mitsuri and shinobu slightly blushed. Both leaned in and kissed.

It wasnt as graphic as sanemi and inosuke but it was still...you know kissy? After about 20 seconds both pulled away and sat back down. "O-Ok uhm whos next" mitsuri asked slightly panting. "If i go can i leave?" giyuu asked. I smile at his sudden request. I thought him being a little intovert was adorable. Mitsuri just nodded as she didnt have the breath to protest. Giyuu casually span the bottle. After about 10 seconds of it spinning it lands on... ME??

"EH??" i slightly yelled. Giyuus eyes went wide as he saw the bottle was perfectly directed to me. Mitsuri smirked as she was expecting this. Everyone in the room was on the edge of the imaginary seats since they were on the floor. Giyuu never expressed anything and now he had to kiss someone. Oh this was the most  happiest day of shinobus life. Giyuu leaned in and kissed me. I was unprepared but kissed back. I didnt kiss anyone before so i just went with the flow. Giyuu softly nibbled on my lip as if asking for permission. I granted him access. I slightly moaned as i felt his tounge explore and lick against the roof of my mouth. He started to rub his flick h/is tounge all around my mouth earning more quiet sounds from me. I felt giyuus hand snake around my waist and pull me closer. He picked me up and pulled me out the butterfly masion not once breaking contact with me. Once we were outside i forgot how we were in front of everyone. I blushed as i realized that.

Giyuu had open his door with ease. We reached his room as he threw me on the bed. He hovered over me not say a word. Not that i mind since i wouldnt know what to say either. He smashed his lips against mines once again. I felt him slip both of our haoris off. he slowly started to trail down neck leaving small red marks on my flesh. I moaned as he bite this one spot. He bite harder by the sound. After a few minutes i knew my neck was covered with hickeys. H started to un button my shirt . I bit my lip as he practically ripped mt shirt off me. I bit my inner lip harder as he traced his finger down my body looking at me as if im some masterpiece, a work of art he had just made. He fiddled with the tip of my nipple. 

I moaned at the contact. "Your beautiful, tanjiro". I gasped as  he started to harshly suck my nipple still playing with the other on . His tounge swirling against my nipple as i moaned at the warm wet feeling. he stop sucking my nipple leaving a little pop sound as he did. He started to strip us both. I slightly squeezed my legs together. Feeling so vulnerable in this state. " Dont close your legs baby" he said with obvious lust. I bit my lip. The way he said bay had me tingling in all the right places. He started to Play with my cock. I moaned as he pumped my cock with his hand. He quickend the pace leaving me moaning mess. After a few minutes i came all over my stomach and his. He chuckled as he saw me flushed. His voice was so hot to me. He turned his attention off of me and leaning over grabbing a small tube. He took to substance and lathered it all over 3 off his fingers. I moaned loudly as he thrusted his finger in with no warning. The feeling of the wet cold lube inside of me made me even more turned on.

He thrusted a second finger in. I moaned as i felt myself clenched around his fingers making it harder for him to thrust his fingers. "Loosen up tanjiro" giyuu said. "I-icant" i stuttered out trying no to moan which failed as all that mostly came out was a shaky breath. He sighed as he pulled his fingers out. leaving a line of lube oozing out. I groaned at the feeling. "I guess your prepped enough." He said. I was confused for a second before i saw him take his boxers off. I didnt get a good look at his dick before he pounded into me. I screamed . With that one thrust i felt him hit my bundle of nerves that caused me to already leak of pre-cum. He softly squeezed my cock not allowing me to cum anymore. "You cant cum yet, the fun hasnt even started yet." He said with a wink. He started to thrust slowly still causing me to moan. I felt weak as he barely moved and i was almost cumming. I also felt excitment thinking about what it would feel like for him to pound into me.

"Go faster" i breathed out. He gasp but smirked after. "Greedy now arent we" "S-shut up" i defended. He thrusted in faster and harder. Which caused him to let go of my cock. I came already but he didnt stop. I was screaming as he kept hitting that spot making me cum more and more feeling limitless pleasure. I could tell he wasnt even close to finishing making me gulp. I didnt know how long i could take it. I mean he would stop if i told him to right. Right? 

Well guess what, he didnt. He went faster and harder then before causing my body to rock making his bed creak. I kept cumming with it stopping. He slapped my ass hard causing me to cum harder. I moaned loudly as he countinued to ocassionaly (dont know if i spelt that right) slap my ass.  I felt him go faster and harder than ever which means he was probably close. Just as he was about to cum he slap my ass once again causing me to cum with him. He plopped on he bed which i was sure was about to fall any second now. "I really like you tanjiro". I gasp as i didnt expect that. 

I was expecting him to say he was drunk or wasnt in the right mind and us never talk again. But i had felt the sameway about him ever since he sparred my sister. "I  like you to, Giyuu". We kissed again and this time it felt different. Like he wasnt having sex with me, He was making love to me.

"So uh whos gonna tell them that they left the door open?" Uzui said. "Not me" Mitsuri said as she had finsihed recording the WHOLE thing. The rest agreed to let this stay between them.

meanwhile Nezuko crying in the Box cause tanjiro brought her with them 😭😭😭

Hope you liked it i tried and my ands is worn out since its still broken but almost healed. BYE :)