𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

“Come in,” he said gruffly as he closed the file and pushed it aside.

“I hope I’m not interrupting anything important,” (F/n) said timidly before closing the door shut.

“Not at all,” Ushi was pleased to see his favorite junior, “what brings you here?”

(F/n) walked over to his desk and sat on one of the chairs across from it, “I have a proposal,”

“Oh?” Ushi raised his eyebrow, “that’s new coming from you,” (F/n) scratched the back of her head at this, “well, what’s the proposal?”

“Okay, there are two parts to this proposal,” (F/n) took a deep breath in, “as you know, Oikawa has to go back to Argentina to clear up some things. One thing I want to suggest is to have Oikawa undergo some training; just the basics like self-defense and learning how to wield a gun because I don’t want him to constantly be a damsel in distress if something goes south whenever any of us are with him,” (F/n) finished the first part, “and second, I went to Tadashi earlier today and discussed some issues. And after mentioning Oikawa’s leave, he suggested that I should go with him, not only as protection but as a way to relieve any stress that I’ve been bottling up since the start of his case,”

Ushijima’s tongue grazed the side of his mouth, “I see,” he processes everything she had told him, “well, I don’t disagree with what you’ve told me. Seeing the way Akujin has been dumping every mission on your back since the confrontation, I believe it’s best for you to accompany Oikawa in his travels,”

“Do you think Akujin will allow it?” (F/n) fiddled with her fingers.

Ushi stood up and started clearing his desk, “he has to, whether he likes it or not,” he opened his file drawers and started organizing, “not only is he going to have to go against me, but the medical team and they are very strong-willed and won’t let anything slide, especially when it’s you that they’re defending,”

“You make me sound like I’m big bucks,” (F/n) chuckled at the last portion, “but, thank you,”

“Of course,” Ushi gave her a small smile, “I’ll start scheduling times for Oikawa to start training, and I’ll schedule a meeting for us and Akujin to discuss this proposal,”

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

“Ahh, Ushijima, (F/n),” Akujin clapped his hands and greeted the two, “Oh, and if it isn’t Dr. Yamaguchi, what’s this meeting about?”

“We have a proposal,” Ushijima stated, “regarding (F/n) and Oikawa,”

“Ahh, the two lovebirds,” Akujin made a comment, “sure, what’s up?”

“Well,” Tadashi started explaining everything from the medical perspective of things. Ushijima then picked up where Tadashi left off and started explaining things from a  non-medical perspective. (F/n) watched and felt extremely grateful that she had these two to back her up in case the Director would refuse.

“I see,” Akujin placed his thumb on his chin, “well, I too have a proposal myself,” Akujin could see the defensiveness start to surface in the trio’s face, “and if you agree to this proposal, then I will allow everything that you guys are advocating for,”

“Everything?” (F/n) couldn’t believe what Akujin was saying.

“Yes, everything,” Akujiin confirmed.

“What’s your proposal?” (F/n) then asked.

“Ahh,” the director smirked, “you see, recently, we’ve discovered that one of the major leads of Oikawa’s case has been spotted doing various activities back in Argentina,” he started explaining the mission, “so, since you are planning to go with him, I want you guys to try and see if you guys can catch the person, or at least gather much-needed information that we lack,”