𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

“I see,” Tadashi wrote some things down, “is there any way you can avoid any mafia work and just focus on your business and Kohana, like how you used to?”

“Um,” (F/n) bit her lip, “in order for me to avoid it, I would have to get people who are in a higher position than me to tell the Director that I can’t do any of the work he’s assigning me,”

“I can make that work,” Tadashi looked at her, “because I fear what would happen to you if you continue this cycle further more,”

“I-i fear that too,” (F/n) agreed with his statement, “which is why I decided to come to you as soon as I noticed the signs,"

“I’m glad you came to me (F/n),” Tadashi smiled, “not a lot of people in this business do, and they eventually pay the price for it,” he said sadly, “but unlike them, you have a lot to lose if you let this problem continue,”

“Yeah,” (F/n) thought about Kohana, “I also came here because I think I have a suggestion for what I can do to help myself,”

“Oh?” Tadashi raised his eyebrow, “I’m all for suggestions, what is it?”

“Well,” (F/n) breathed in, “Oikawa is going back to Argentina in two weeks, he said he has to stay there for around two weeks to clear some things up with his coach because of the case and his safety,” she began explaining, “I was thinking of suggesting that while I distance myself from the mafia for a bit, why not have Oikawa learn some self-defense and do some training so that I wouldn’t have to completely watch over him and he’s not completely useless if things go south when he’s under our care,”

Tadashi wrote what she explained down, “I see,” he then thought about it before answering, “I’m all for his training so that he isn’t a complete damsel in distress, but I too have a suggestion,” Tadashi leaned back in his chair, “why don’t you come with him on the trip to Argentina?”

“What?” (F/n) looked surprised by the suggestion.

“Hear me out,” Tadashi wanted to explain as fast as he could, “by you leaving to go to Argentina, not only will Oikawa be protected because he has you, but you also will hopefully be away from any sort of stress, both mafia and business related,”

“But what about Kohana?” (F/n) started to refuse, “I can’t just leave her for two weeks,”

“Well,” Tadashi understood her concern, “You have Iwaizumi. He can watch over her while you and Oikawa are away,”

“But the Director-”

I’ll handle the Director,” Tadashi told her, “he can’t refuse my proposal because I’m part of the medical portion, he knows that,” Tadashi then started writing down some things, “I’ll explain this portion to him and we’ll make our own compromise,”

(F/n) sighed, a little uneasy about the whole situation, “okay,”

“Good,” Tadashi smiled, “I also will be prescribing you with Prozac as it’ll help both your depression and anxiety symptoms,”

With that, the two finalized some details before returning to their perspective offices.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Ushijima was in his office, going over certain plans that have been presented to him regarding the attack from that specific night. He sighed, rubbing his hand through his hair as he looked at one of the files that contained more evidence that the Director had some correlation with the night of the attack and Oikawa’s case. He was ready to call it quits when he heard a knock on his door.