4

Ja'moura Reneè Banks
Chicago, Illinois .

Reneè was inside her house cleaning because it was a Saturday and she grew up on Saturday or Sunday cleanings .

She was listening to 'In this darkness' by Clara La San . She loved listening to this song because it just gave her an peaceful feeling .

She heard somebody knocking on the door and stopped what she was doing and went to go see who it was .

She looked through the peephole and seen it was Ty and opened the door .

It's been a month since her and Ty date and you could say that it was going good .

She opened the door and scanned his outfit , he was wearing a black T-Shirt , some grey sweatpants and some Yeezy Slides .

"Heyyy boo." Reneè hugged him as he walked in the house .

"Wazzam." he put his keys and stuff on the kitchen island .

"You was cleaning or sum?" he looked around noticing the Fabuloso, Pine Sol, Bleach and all the other cleaning supplies on the counters .

"Yea , i figured since it was my off day , i would clean the house"

"Oh dats wassup ." he made his way to the living room . Reneè turned her music back on and started cleaning .

He sat on the couch and started scrolling through his phone . He seen that he had got a message and looked at it .

My Sexy Ass Bm💙🤰🏽

Heyy Bae ! Wyd ?

ns , Chillin .
wyd ma ?

Nothing , me and Kasir
missing you .

ite , im finna come see y'all .

He went back to scrolling on Instagram .

He eventually got up and went the kitchen with Reneè .

She was sitting at the island texting the gc that Swavy added them into .

"ight ma , im finna slide ." Ty said kissing her on her forehead.

"ight boo , call me when you can." she said eyes still stuck in her phone .

"OH AND MAKE SURE YOU LOCK THE BOTTOM LOCK ." she said hoping he heard her .

OTF 🩸🖤.

Best💓.
Wtms ?

Big Bro❤️.
mane , ionk .

Other Brother ❤️.
me either .

Swavy.
how about we go that amusement
park tonight .

Mir .
da one dat evb was posting

Swavy .
yea evb said they was going

Best💓.
that's sound litt ! what time tho ?

Big Bro❤️.
round 8 .

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 ❤︎︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara