3

Syncere Jamari Isaac
Chicago, Illinois

Me and the boys was in rotation laughing and joking when my phone dinged.

5⭐️ throat goat .

wyd lil daddy ?

I looked at the message and suck my teeth because this hoe is aggravating , ain good for nun but sucking dick .

"who got yo ass mad ?" Swavy said while laughing making the rest of dem boys look at me .

"mmcht man , this bitch Mariah ." they all started laughing.

"man ain nobody tell yo ass to start fucking with that traffic sign built bitch ."Swavy joked and i sucked my teeth .

"man i only fuck with dat hoe because she got 5 star head ." i said making the boys all nod they head .

"mann don't i know it , bitch be making me think i done met jesus ass." Samir joined in making all of us laugh .

"man i'm finna text ha orphan Annie ass back ." i said picking my phone up to text him back .

5⭐️ throat goat .

wyd lil daddy ?

ns , chillin .

can you come over ?
im horny .

ight , im On my way!.
omw *

i sucked my teeth at apple because ain't nobody excited to see that strong forehead ass hoe .

"ight y'all boys , im gone ." i dapped them up .

"don't catch nothing , fucking that walking STD ." swavy said tryna joce .

i shook my head and just walked out the house . i got into my trackhawk and pulled off .

i pulled up into her apartment and parked my car . i walked up the stairs and knock on her door .

she opened her door with a robe on .

"hey daddy ." she said tryna be seductive .

"ian yo fucking daddy , you ain't come from my nutsack ." i said pushing past her going into her room .

i walked in her room and sat down on her bed .

"you already kno the drill ." i said pulling my pants down .

"why do i always have to suck ur dick ? i'm getting tired of just doing that." she said in that whiny ass voice .

"oh." i said pulling my pant back up because she crazy if she think ima fuck her, my dick to fancy for dat .

"nahh , im sorry . i'll just suck yo dick ." she said and i sat back down and pulled them down .

she took my dick in her hand and started to lick it .

i threw my head back as she started sucking my shit and stroking whatever she couldn't fit in her mouth .